The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Between the cream cheese, and you getting on board with gravy on fish, I'm doubting myself with our beer tastes lining up, @fightoffyour ;) 

You’ll come round, we’ll smash some banging TIPAs and BA stouts, I’ll make my speciality fish, curry cream cheese, and gravy for breakfast!

11 minutes ago, Risso said:

Yorkshire puddings with Christmas dinner, yes or no? The other half said no, but I said yes, and as I was cooking I won.

No, simply because there really wouldn't have been room on my plate for a Yorkshire! Out of context Yorkshire Pudding is not something that bothers me though, it really is nowhere near fish with gravy territory. The only traditional roast I think its really odd with is Pork

27 minutes ago, Risso said:

Yorkshire puddings with Christmas dinner, yes or no? The other half said no, but I said yes, and as I was cooking I won.

Yes

Yorkshires with every roast, I did mine from aunt Bessie's batter mix today, was OK, bit of a ball ache having to do them before everything else and then reheat them but other than that they work, German wife loves them 

Also sent lazy with the pigs and blankets and bought some German ones, mini frankfurters with cheese running through the middle wrapped in bacon, they were alright, better than cheap cocktail sausage English style but not as good as proper good sausage ones

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Risso said:

Yes, if it is roast beef, no if it is anything else. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kidlewis said:

I made a booze trifle that weighed 5.68kg (yes I weighted it) it is a behemoth. 

im going to have it for breakfast tomorrow.

that is all....

My kind of Boxing Day breakfast that.

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yes

Yorkshires with every roast, I did mine from aunt Bessie's batter mix today, was OK, bit of a ball ache having to do them before everything else and then reheat them but other than that they work, German wife loves them 

Also sent lazy with the pigs and blankets and bought some German ones, mini frankfurters with cheese running through the middle wrapped in bacon, they were alright, better than cheap cocktail sausage English style but not as good as proper good sausage ones

We call them dogs dicks 👍

Â