The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Chicken & Mushroom?  If I have one of these I always add a few gravy granules for extra flavour 👍

nah, pulled pork, one of those things that living abroad you dont get the "joy" of and a new flavour got me, same with the ginsters macaroni cheese pasty last night, wouldnt say either were particularly good but thats 2 more things off the bucket list

i am terrible for wanting to try new flavours of food

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bickster said:

Haricot not cannellini

v2yl0M.gif

5 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

v9wNkq.gif

How have you quoted the wrong person here? I was going to say "because you only want to stuff the sausage in your gob, but that would be too obvious.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

nah, pulled pork, one of those things that living abroad you dont get the "joy" of and a new flavour got me, same with the ginsters macaroni cheese pasty last night, wouldnt say either were particularly good but thats 2 more things off the bucket list

i am terrible for wanting to try new flavours of food

"food"

Edited by fightoffyour

12 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

v2yl0M.gif

How have you quoted the wrong person here? I was going to say "because you only want to stuff the sausage in your gob, but that would be too obvious.

"food"

No idea how that has happened. Really. Accept my apologies and an offer for half an hour of sexy time, with an aardvark, behind a KwikSave.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

No idea how that has happened. Really. Accept my apologies and an offer for half an hour of sexy time, with an aardvark, behind a KwikSave.

200.gif

However I have a feeling that KwikSave no longer exists and this will just end in disappointment.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

200.gif

However I have a feeling that KwikSave no longer exists and this will just end in disappointment.

And you know the aardvark will always come first.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's Friday. Be prepared.

1sbsniper1.jpg

He is settling down with fish, a side of prunes smothered in raspberry jelly as we speak. There is a chippy in the north west thinking FFS here he is. 

• Like 3

On 27/01/2022 at 13:25, ferguson1 said:

Chicken & Mushroom?  If I have one of these I always add a few gravy granules for extra flavour 👍

That was a student staple but I added to it. Instead of water it was Heinz cream of tomato soup. Added fried bacon to it for some additional flavour.

The very thought it it now turns my stomach. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's Friday. Be prepared.

1sbsniper1.jpg

I was thinking of having garlic kievs, potatoes, broccoli and carrots for tea. Now, though, you've given me an idea...

I don't want to be shot, I'm definitely going to have garlic kievs, potatoes, broccoli and carrots for tea.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, blandy said:

I was thinking of having garlic kievs, potatoes, broccoli and carrots for tea. Now, though, you've given me an idea...

I don't want to be shot, I'm definitely going to have garlic kievs, potatoes, broccoli and carrots for tea.

Mini kievs or GTFO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I loved those as a kid!

I know right! The hardest part was my mom used to put them in at the same time as the chips which took 5 mins longer, by the time they came out of the oven they'd popped and had hardly any filling left 😭

My step mom on the other hand includes them in a big bowl when she does a party food finger buffet, me my brother and my dad are elbowing people to get at them

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I know right! The hardest part was my mom used to put them in at the same time as the chips which took 5 mins longer, by the time they came out of the oven they'd popped and had hardly any filling left 😭

My step mom on the other hand includes them in a big bowl when she does a party food finger buffet, me my brother and my dad are elbowing people to get at them

If my Mom overdid them and they came out dry, i'd be like Kevin the teenager from Harry Enfield! To be fair, it very rarely happened.

Mini kievs, potato waffles and sweetcorn. Oh yes! 

Also there were potato croquettes injected with tomato sauce which I thought were called 'ketchups' but no-one ever remembers them and I can find no evidence they ever existed! I used to like them as well (assuming I haven't dreamt them)

Edited by Xela

Â