The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

3 hours ago, bickster said:

Chicken Piazzaoila is the dish it stems from, distinctly Italian

Sure sounds great. Love it. But what were looking at is a can of chopped tomatoes at best.

Edited by fightoffyour

6 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

The wife is supporting local business and her mate is doing takeaway deliveries from her restaurant. One of the items for delivery is a breakfast pie, The pie contains bacon sausage cheese and baked beans. Cannot decide whether this would be delicious or rank

Delicious. But put it between two slices of thick buttered white bread and you may as well be standing at the gates of heaven  

• Like 1

So, the Polish chap from work has just sat in front of me in the canteen with fish, chips, mushy peas and gravy all over. It seems it's catching on with Eastern Europeans too!! What man!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Dear oh dear. On the **** Lord’s day too.

I found it at the end of this  A gift from the Gods themselves. They approve, clearly .D5CEDFEA-D413-4EB2-8A9B-BA61024C739B.jpeg

• Like 1

Please say thats a mini fish? 

In which case the lack of a mini fish, sausage, chips and sauce special is disappointing

That should be an absolute given at a chippy, preferably with a bread roll

And anyone who says their chippy serves chip baps on buttered burger buns... You need to change chip shop, anyone who eats that shit is a monster 

Yeah I was going to say that's the smallest fish I've ever seen out of a chip shop.  Normally even a small one is bigger than my head.  It's part of the reason I stopped having fish and chips, it was always a great idea until I actually sat down to eat it and remembered why it's three years since I last had it.

Â