The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Just eat what you want and stop being man-babies about it. :lol:  

Then why are you even on this thread? 

get out GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

The wife is supporting local business and her mate is doing takeaway deliveries from her restaurant. One of the items for delivery is a breakfast pie, The pie contains bacon sausage cheese and baked beans. Cannot decide whether this would be delicious or rank

It sounds like the most wonderful thing I have never eaten. 

hungry fat bastard GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

It sounds like the most wonderful thing I have never eaten. 

hungry fat bastard GIF

I will order it , picture it , post it, eat it  and review it on Saturday

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

Speaking of topped chicken breast, I present for your satisfaction the ‘chicken parmigiana’. An Australian pub meal classic.

A chicken schnitzel, topped with Italian tomato sauce, a slice of ham and grilled mozzarella cheese. Usually served with a side order of chips and a garnish salad (for presentation purposes only). It’s a mystery why this dish has not had the success abroad as other Australian staples such as the ‘Flat White’ or ‘Smashed Avocado on Toast’.

image.jpeg.2d9b3393366406eb5abe8163d225d6a6.jpeg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Speaking of topped chicken breast, I present for your satisfaction the ‘chicken parmigiana’. An Australian pub meal classic.

A chicken schnitzel, topped with Italian tomato sauce, a slice of ham and grilled mozzarella cheese. Usually served with a side order of chips and a garnish salad (for presentation purposes only). It’s a mystery why this dish has not had the success abroad as other Australian staples such as the ‘Flat White’ or ‘Smashed Avocado on Toast’.

I'll get me some of that! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I’ve seen those in Aus and there’s similar here in the UK in Middlesbrough- the Parmo. They don’t tend to bother with the veg, tomato sauce part, though, so it’s probably not as healthy 🤯

The 3am take away place I frequent in kiddy does it with chips for about £8 not sure I'd eat it sober but when I do get it its awesome

Its the donner kebab wrap I get as a side dish that spoils it

My wife cooked it for me at the weekend but served on top of "dirty" spaghetti (light dusting of tomato sauce) which is how I thought it should be, agree its surprising more places don't sell it, also the ham slice isn't the usual 

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

Great but I’d rather you refrained from claiming there was anything Italian about it 

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

The wife is supporting local business and her mate is doing takeaway deliveries from her restaurant. One of the items for delivery is a breakfast pie, The pie contains bacon sausage cheese and baked beans. Cannot decide whether this would be delicious or rank

Also sounds great, awesome actually, but we would be even better between two thick slices of buttered white bread.

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Great but I’d rather you refrained from claiming there was anything Italian about it 

Chicken Piazzaoila is the dish it stems from, distinctly Italian

On 30/06/2020 at 20:49, blandy said:

You weirdling, Sid. You'll be telling me you don't wear clogs next.

My lad lurks on these pages and has just text me to say that gravy on fish is the future.  See what happens when you move up North when the kids are so young.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, blandy said:

I’ve seen those in Aus and there’s similar here in the UK in Middlesbrough- the Parmo. They don’t tend to bother with the veg, tomato sauce part, though, so it’s probably not as healthy 🤯

Ah the good old parmo! I've got mates who will drive for miles around Teesside to get the a good Parmo. Your traditional parmo is breaded chicken (you can use pork too), with bechamel sauce, and cheddar cheese. Serve it with chips, and salad, in a pizza box. I like to take it up a notch, and add pepperoni and jalapeños. Most Teessiders will have a tub of garlic sauce to go with it. 

My local pie shop has taken it to a whole other level of artery clogging goodness, by putting the humble parmo in a pie. It's ridiculously tasty. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I dunno, I don't give a ****.  Just eat what you want and stop being man-babies about it. :lol:  

From the man who shits his nappy because people have butter on a breakfast sandwich

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

From the man who shits his nappy because people have butter on a breakfast sandwich

Ooh hang on, is there where I do a yawn emoji?  Because we've done that already.

Man the baldies are struggling today.

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Ooh hang on, is there where I do a yawn emoji?  Because we've done that already.

Man the baldies are struggling today.

You're so wacky 

RSR-Mr-Tumbke.jpg

Edited by Stevo985

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Justin. He'll be part of operation Fir Tree in 2040.

And what’s even more abhorIs that it will report his victims were mostly disabling With many using sign language to describe their ordeals

Edited by Follyfoot

Â