The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

This might not be the thread for you 😃

Nah, it is.

But I'm not having someone crying about bacon, bbq sauce and bread.  

CHEESE ON TOAST??!! **** ME!!! WAH WAH WAH - nah the outrage doesn't work. 

Everyone should be sat around with a eyebrow raised at that one. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Nah, it is.

But I'm not having someone crying about bacon, bbq sauce and bread.  

CHEESE ON TOAST??!! **** ME!!! WAH WAH WAH - nah the outrage doesn't work. 

Everyone should be sat around with a eyebrow raised at that one. 

I know right. Some bum lords get wound up about butter on bacon sandwich. I don’t know. Bloody man babies. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I know right. Some bum lords get wound up about butter on bacon sandwich. I don’t know. Bloody man babies. 

Hey man, all this sarcasm ain't gonna bring your hair back. 

Get back in yo box foo. 

And FWIW butter on a breakfast sandwich is ultimate fat bastard mode - you go ahead :lol:  

3 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Hey man, all this sarcasm ain't gonna bring your hair back. 

Get back in yo box foo. 

And FWIW butter on a breakfast sandwich is ultimate fat bastard mode - you go ahead :lol:  

Marge for me. An inch thick. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Hunter chicken is chicken breast, bacon, cheese bbq sauce.

Once again, VT is full of man babies. 

It's f***ing rank as well

Hunters chicken is one of those meals that wanky large pub chains sort of invented until it became a regular on lots of menus. 'kin horrid

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

Hunters chicken is one of those meals that wanky large pub chains sort of invented until it became a regular on lots of menus. 'kin horrid

Absolutely, it's a boring combo, not rank, but it's not anything I'd order either.  

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

It makes a whole lot of difference. A bacon sarnie is not hunters chicken. Because it shares some of the ingredients it is not the same. Is cake an omelette? 

You've never had an omelette cake?

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, bickster said:

Hunter's chicken already exists as chicken chausseur and is much nicer.  Not sure why they had to invent an English version that tastes shitter but your reasoning is probably right.  As for bacon sarnies, I wouldn't rule out Reggae Reggae Sauce (also livens up beans on toast).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bickster said:

A Hungry Horse favourite 

The wife is supporting local business and her mate is doing takeaway deliveries from her restaurant. One of the items for delivery is a breakfast pie, The pie contains bacon sausage cheese and baked beans. Cannot decide whether this would be delicious or rank

40 minutes ago, bickster said:

What better way to get your hit of undercooked bacon fat, overcooked chicken and synthetic sauce and cheese all rolled into one delicious brown log slopped on the plate.

• Haha 2

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

What better way to get your hit of undercooked bacon fat, overcooked chicken and synthetic sauce and cheese all rolled into one delicious brown log slopped on the plate.

You've sold it to me! 

I'll have that with a bottle of blue nun please. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Hunter's chicken already exists as chicken chausseur and is much nicer. 

I agree Chasseur is much nicer but thats because its nothing like Hunters chicken. BBQ vs white wine, bacon vs no bacon, in fact apart from the chicken they are totally different

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I agree Chasseur is much nicer but thats because its nothing like Hunters chicken. BBQ vs white wine, bacon vs no bacon, in fact apart from the chicken they are totally different

French hunters are obviously better cooks than English ones.

• Haha 1

Â