Historic Kits

mottaloo

On 16/08/2020 at 20:41, sne said:

There is currently 3 old Villa kits on sale at the Swedish version of Ebay called Tradera.com Sadly they are all too big for me.

Fotbollströja Replica Aston VillaMatchtröja fotboll replica Aston VillaMatchtröja fotboll replica Aston Villa

So far the auction is only up to about £9 each

Edit: I am not the seller :)

Can you bid from the UK?

I'd have them all :D 

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Can you bid from the UK?

I'd have them all :D 

Yeah I think so, just gotta have an account and make sure the seller ships international :)

13 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah I think so, just gotta have an account and make sure the seller ships international :)

Yeah i tried after I posted that. Put my location as UK and they disappeared so I'm guessing they don't ship :D 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah i tried after I posted that. Put my location as UK and they disappeared so I'm guessing they don't ship :D 

I've just gone in there and theirs an option under shipping to pick either Sweden or worldwide and they are only shipping to Sweden.

if you ask @sne nicely perhaps he'll ship them for you?

zero bids on the black one and the yellow one.

The striped one is currently at £9.67

bargains to be had by someone

https://www.tradera.com/en/search?q=aston villa&allowedBuyerRegions=sweden%3Bnordic%3Beu%3Binternational

Edited by imavillan

Just now, imavillan said:

I've just gone in there and theirs an option under shipping to pick either Sweden or worldwide and they are only shipping to Sweden.

if you ask @sne nicely perhaps he'll ship them for you?

zero bids on the black one and the yellow one.

The striped one is currently at £9.67

bargains to be had by someone

I'd buy them all for anything close to that price

On 23/04/2020 at 18:10, mottaloo said:

This was probably the closest thread i could think to put this in.

The iconic, if short lived yellow shirt of the early 90s.....love the way the badge is imposed on the shirt at a angle.....but.... I've only just noticed that the lion is still upright and not rotated to the left in line with the lettering....and it's bugging me !

Screenshot_20200423-180520_Twitter.jpg

On 24/04/2020 at 11:09, rbcuk said:

Had it as a kid, bought it again last year from vintage football shirts, brand new still in the bag with all the tags, Classic shirt that should have been worn more

Theres a used one at classic football shirts for £199

The price of vintage football shirts is bonkers

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1991-93-aston-villa-third-shirt-as-new-l.html

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Theres a used one at classic football shirts for £199

The price of vintage football shirts is bonkers

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1991-93-aston-villa-third-shirt-as-new-l.html

Yeah it’s crazy prices, I got mine in the sale for £50 should have been £110 on the vintage football shirt site, this was brand new in the bag

568A1B8D-7F8D-4945-B9D7-38459E4A8F20.jpeg

Â