NFL Fantasy Football 2020???

maqroll

On 13/10/2020 at 23:29, Brumerican said:

How on earth did Ravens Flock get a 2nd win ?   I was under the impression that he and I were going to be locked out ?  

I thought I had explained my situation as well as I could. I can only apologise again.( I found it bizarre nobody gave a shit to be honest )

The worst thing is there are  top players just being wasted on 2 dead teams. 

Sorry guys ... Truly😕

Everybody gave a shit about you sitting out. The league needs active players that know what they are doing, it's a shame you're not in it.

Not sure anyone else cares too much about Ravens Flock though.

The season is all a bit tainted in fantasy as much as the real thing. Bring on 2021...

• Like 2

Just now, Tubby said:

@rjw63 so Robbo, to whom do I complain about Tannehill and Henry having their best games of the season?

eh wot?

Not over yet mate....this is me you're playing remember.

Oh and that kicker of yours!!!!

2 minutes ago, Tubby said:

@rjw63 so Robbo, to whom do I complain about Tannehill and Henry having their best games of the season?

And everyone else came in under projection

14 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

And everyone else came in under projection

Partly my point.  I am ok to complain now that the shoe is on the other foot right...?  😉

Rodgers, Gaskin, relying on them for big games tonight.  Could then be a shootout on Tuesday between Hopkins and Cooper...  Good match up

• Like 1

Just now, Tubby said:

Partly my point.  I am ok to complain now that the shoe is on the other foot right...?  😉

Rodgers, Gaskin, relying on them for big games tonight.  Could then be a shootout on Tuesday between Hopkins and Cooper...  Good match up

Yeah...I'm not sure Cooper will be any good without Dak.

And Edelman has gone to shit without Brady.

Just now, rjw63 said:

Yeah...I'm not sure Cooper will be any good without Dak.

And Edelman has gone to shit without Brady.

Also, I know I complain but look at my points total!! For the season I think only two teams from 15 have scored more than me.

Got to be a change of fortune surely, at some point

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Also, I know I complain but look at my points total!! For the season I think only two teams from 15 have scored more than me.

Got to be a change of fortune surely, at some point

Yeah, but not against me.  Come on, be a mate... 🤣

*just noting that I have the most points against this season, based on the live view at time of writing!

15 hours ago, Tubby said:

So this didn't go to plan.  Happy to agree you deserve the win this week.

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The three totals that Ravens Flock has won with...un **** real. The first one was from this week.

Just goes to show that even though some knowledge helps, luck is still the biggest factor in this game. 

You need to be a little less hard on yourself mate. 

I'm annoyed that his team wasn't locked to be honest as I only stopped setting my line up thinking he was also going to be locked out and I didn't want to leave you guys with an odd number of teams.   7 weeks later and he's fluked 3 games whilst I'm sat watching knowing that I would most likely be sat on a nice winning record right now. 

• Like 1

Â