Gerrard... does he dive?

Dodgyknees

Does Gerrard dive?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gerrard dive?

• Yes, Like a German bomber over london
    • Never, he is a very good boy with a thick accent and black armband

He is a diving cheating bastard. Does that tell you how I might have voted?

I agree about his England performances too. Him, Lampard, Rooney, Ferdinand are all too busy worrying about CL and have been shit for England for too long. I never get why Beckham gets slagged by the press as he runs his bollocks off for England, not like these clearings in the woods.

I agree Fuse. What pisses me off is the way people blow smoke up Lampard and Gerrard's respective backsides yet I have not once seen them single handedly boss an international the way Beck's did against Greece at Old Trafford.

Watching todays game reminded me of this thread...

I've no idea why that could be....

Clearly because the scousers have all got their black armbands out again, can't have been because of Gerrard diving!

F**king German bomber was at it again today. Bless him, should have had 3 or 4 penalties in his little world. And that's exactly why he doesn't get the legitimate ones when they come. Cheater.

one of them for sure, remember the first home game

he dived pure and simple, he knew it and if it was not a pen or corner then the ref must book him

The thing is, if the ref books him, and it turns out to be one of the few times he hasn't actually dived, they'll get slaughtered, it's much easier for them to just pretend not to see it

Â