11. Rage against the Machine

13 The Lightning Seeds

16 Tupac

17 Scissor sisters

18 Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Edited by blandy
one more a bit later

"I'm the mastermind, with the faster rhyme, it's work, not how I pass the time"

I've been listening to music. Which got me wanting to follow through on the permission I have been given to record free of charge at a Melbourne hip-hop artists studio.

I worked out for four hours on an empty basketball court in the outer suburbs (sunburn as a result, odd for autumn).

Body weight circuit training session today, just very basic, pushup reps, core reps, squats, and as little rest between each exercise.

About to watch The Rise of Skywalker and try to get some more sleep after, as my sleeping routine was thrown of by falling asleep after the basketball workout.

Checking in with loved ones, friends and family.

Not forgetting those who are doing it rougher than most.

Even if it's to offer simple well wishes, they won't bite your hand off if you give them an inch, they'll probably be grateful for offering something different from living a lifetime of neglect, even if it's momentarily.

One of my best friends is homeless, like this guy is just such a soldier of light and you don't know the half of it. He has walked hell and despite this, the way he holds himself is admirable, He asked if he could stay with us, which has happened before in the past, this time the answer was no, but he got some fresh socks which are designed for athletes about $30 a pair, a beanie, and a bag, and he was on his way, showing me the same love he affords people who see him for what he is, human, with a story of his own. Until next time, and if it's a long time, stay safe, take care. As I left him in the city and walked away, he says, "Hey, *my name*" and he proceeds to give me an ear to ear smile and the rude finger.

Gave another guy who lives in the inner city on the streets, at least 60 years old some marijuana  two days ago, I'd bought a gram myself the week before, had maybe a third of it left and when I passed him in the street I thought this guy could use this, I don't need it. Went home got the green, came back, asked him if he smoked, after some confusion on his end as he wasn't expecting a total stranger to offer him some free weed, he accepted. Instant regret on my end. He was talking about the virus and I thought to myself, weed is not at all what this poor old soul needs right now, listen to him talk about the virus (he was completely coherent by the way). Thankfully it took a few moments for me to check myself on that, and I realised this was just a man doing what everyone else is doing right now, discussing their angle on the virus, whether with question or conviction. I interrupted him and told him I had to get home, as I did, I had promised the family after the knife attacks I wouldn't go on my walks late at night. I've seen him twice since giving him the bud, the first time he minded his business as I walked past him, and so I decided to turnaround ask him how the bud was, he said, "Oh, I had a great night's sleep, thanks for that". End of. Today saw him on the other side of the street settling in for the night, and he offered me a big ear to ear, so I decided to walk over and ask him if I needed to find him, if he would be there for the night, he smiled, said yes and thanked me, I went on my way. F#*ks me up, what they must endure. What they do endure.

• Like 2

Anyone who like roller coasters and stuff like that, apparently Disney World has a Youtube channel where you can go on virtual rides.

It's almost not at all like if you were there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xann said:

This is live now from Deutsche Grammophon and atm that's Pires playing, she's good!

Cheers, Dave. Got to it a bit late but the hour or so I listened to was excellent (Kit Armstrong and afterwards).

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Screenshot_20200328_164546_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Detective pup

Beach brothers

Blackhole two eyed pee pee

Snowflake basketball controller

Ram eleven

Backwards road brothers

Rooty tooty point and shooty rose rose

Catfish milk Freddie Freddie

Wink up eight ball 2

Incandescent lamp home family

Pissed off Vs cog

Claw hammer claw hammer Jacko lantern jacko lantern

Lightning bolt saplings

Bad weather bad weather bad weather

World fart lit

2 backpacks

Scissor ladies

Red hole exasperated chilli chilli

Pup pink bag boys

Sweden house manwell

How I do?

• Haha 3

Wasn’t sure if it needed to be silly so sorry it isn’t.....posted this in wrong thread previously..

My typical schedule at present consists of playing the piano, cryptic crosswords, number puzzles, listening to music, X Box, sitting peacefully in my rocking chair on the porch, bingeing Trailer Park Boys ( recently discovered) and Curb YourEnthusiasm, and as of last week rewatching UFO, The Prisoner, and Time Tunnel from the sixties on YouTube.

Chat to the kids by whichever means.

I watch no news ( too alarmist) but check a few facts every other day to keep up to date. And f I feel particularly anxious have the Golf on in the background or endless reruns of Flog It and Homes Under The Hammer.

Oh, and sleep a lot, as I find it very calming.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Screenshot_20200328_164546_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Spoiler

1. Snoop Dogg

2. Beach Boys

3. Black Eyed Peas

4. Coldplay 

5. The Ramones

6. Backstreet Boys

7. Guns & Roses

8. Catfish and the Bottlemen