Passing Time During The Pestilence

Xann

1 minute ago, coda said:

I can see Venus is the ISS coming from that direction? (don't want to get off my arse)

I think it just goes round and round the earth mate.

If it’s coming from Venus that’s probs an alien invasion.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, coda said:

I can see Venus is the ISS coming from that direction? (don't want to get off my arse)

Yes, just now, to the left of it from here. Went overhead about 90 seconds ago.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s a nice clear night, we can all go out and throw things at the ISS, it’ll be passing over in approx 13 / 14 minutes...

I’ve got an app that tracks the ISS , every now and then it comes directly over our house 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

I’ve got an app that tracks the ISS , every now and then it comes directly over our house 

I get advance notice via good twitter.

There are two twitters, I think most people use vile twitter but I decided to go with good twitter.

It’s all Mary Beard, ISS and record shops.

• Like 1

Ordered a digital piano Yesterday to see if I can finally bring myself to put some effort into learning an instrument.

If this all goes on for months I reckon I'll make some progress, but if there's a miraculous reversal of the lockdown anytime soon it's probably going to end up quite an expensive doorstop.

14 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s a nice clear night, we can all go out and throw things at the ISS, it’ll be passing over in approx 13 / 14 minutes...

I actually saw this without reading this on here. Our next door neighbour shouted at us to come and have a look. Id not seen it before, was quite fascinating watching it!! 

• Like 1

I have to say I am really struggling with the only face to face interaction I have had this week is my wife. This is week one and thinking this is how it will be for some time is daunting to say the least. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

I actually saw this without reading this on here. Our next door neighbour shouted at us to come and have a look. Id not seen it before, was quite fascinating watching it!! 

George Clooney's corpse should be passing overhead tonight.

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have to say I am really struggling with the only face to face interaction I have had this week is my wife. This is week one and thinking this is how it will be for some time is daunting to say the least. 

Just me and the dog as it has been for 5 years now.

Image result for it's like i was made for this gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

So far, I'm amazed at how well Mrs M and I are doing. I thought we'd have killed each other by now. 

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

So far, I'm amazed at how well Mrs M and I are doing. I thought we'd have killed each other by now. 

Mrs Seat is working upstairs and I am down. I need visitors. 

Â