Passing Time During The Pestilence

Xann

Totally not my thing but this goes down a storm in Liverpool. They've obviously had to close their doors but last night started doing it online for people just to have fun at home. Instructions in following tweets (Totally Free) - This is no ordinary bingo

If you can find a stream the Swedish championship final in Bandy is played at 14.15 today.

Bandy is a bit like your Hockey except it's played on ice, is way faster and you are allowed to use both sides of your stick/club to dribble and pass.

One of the teams is named Villa so you even have a team to root for. The other team is Edsbyn fwiw.

More and more virtual gigs popping up from impoverished musicians. Watched one last night on Facebook from one of my local favourites, Rachel Laven (a Texas lass currently living in Leeds). Bunged her a tenner on PayPal (there were thirty-odd people in the remote 'audience', so I hope they did the same). Support your local musicians if you get the chance. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Support your local musicians if you get the chance. 

Bandcamp are giving 100% to the artists this weekend.

Buy those downloads.

• Like 1

I found some snails in the fish pond today so lined them up for a race and streamed it via WhatsApp to some mates 

one of them was at the back and really struggling so I removed his shell to make him a bit faster , but all it did was make him more  sluggish 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I found some snails in the fish pond today so lined them up for a race and streamed it via WhatsApp to some mates 

one of them was at the back and really struggling so I removed his shell to make him a bit faster , but all it did was make him more  sluggish 

ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

An old mate of mine decided to do a couple of DJ sets on Facebook last night Facebook bots kept shutting him down for coyright infringement. I get that in normal times but right now it should f*** the F*** off

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Thanks for this. There's some really good stuff in there if you're prepared to dig through. 

The Amok bookstore put it up.

That's a guarantee of quality.

Also a guarantee that you'll find the weird and wonderful in there :) 

• Like 1

Â