Passing Time During The Pestilence

Xann

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've eaten 5 chocolate bars since yesterday. 

I'm going to die of obesity before covid-19 at this rate

That sounds suspiciously like fun. Were you indoors while you ate them? Could you see a window? Were the curtains closed?

21 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That sounds suspiciously like fun. Were you indoors while you ate them? Could you see a window? Were the curtains closed?

Indoors but standing at a window and seductively tonguing the fondant in a half eaten creme egg while looking at an attractive woman outside waiting on the train platform. 

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

So my girlfriend just called me in a right state. She said she was waiting for train when she got the feeling she was being watched. Sure enough, she looked up and saw someone who she could only describe as a "mini maradona" making suggestive tongue movements whilst hollowing out a popular chocolate treat at this time of year, all from the window of the local bail hostel 

She said that was bad enough but his self-nipple rubbing whilst beckoning her to come nearer with his free hand was sickening. 

She told me that would be the last time she wears her jogging bottoms going to work as it seems to attract all manor of weirdos.

She was loving it mate! :P 

• Haha 3

Didn't know wether to post this in the 'documentaries you must watch thread', but this is probably more relevant given whats going on.

Had a e-mail from festicket, below

Plenty of videos to watch with a range of musical tastes.......

Top 10 Music Festival Documentaries

Weird times indeed; whilst social distancing and self-isolating aren't exactly conducive to a typical festival experience, there remains plentiful opportunity to re-live the festival ethos, however. The euphoria, the drama, the excitement. From the comfort of your own home no less, oh yes. 

Intrigued to witness the birth of contemporary music festivals? To further realise their universal appeal? To understand why music festivals are pillars of both celebration and cultural change? Or just a general festival fanatic? Well, you're in luck.

In no particular order, we've collated a list of our favourite music festival documentaries to transport you straight to the front row. 

https://www.festicket.com/de/magazine/features/top-10-music-festival-documentaries/?utm_campaign=Quarantine_music_festival_docs_content&utm_content=quarantine_content_festival_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius

The link takes you to a german website but you just need to use google translate.

There are links to all the videos. Here is there top 10.

1. Glastonbury (2006) - 

2. Spark: A Burning Man Story (2014)

3. This Was Tomorrow (2015) 

4. Soul Power (2008)

5. Message To Love: The Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (1997)

6. Woodstock (1970)

7. My Generation (2000)

8. Made In America (2014)

9. Under The Electric Sky (2014)

10. All Tomorrow's Parties (2009)

Enjoy.........😀

On 29/03/2020 at 17:14, Xela said:

I've eaten 5 chocolate bars since yesterday. 

I'm going to die of obesity before covid-19 at this rate

Hold on.

Don't you spend a lot of time working from home anyway? This is surely your normal routine? :detect:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Hold on.

Don't you spend a lot of time working from home anyway? This is surely your normal routine? :detect:

I usually stick to an upper limit of 4 :ph34r:

• Like 1

A Tomorrowland live stream tomorrow, Tuesday 31st from 3pm

https://oneworldradio.tomorrowland.com/multi-page/united-through-music---livestream

UNITE THROUGH THE POWER OF MUSIC

On Tuesday 31st of March 2020, Tomorrowland will unite the world through the power of music.

Lost Frequencies, Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas and Vintage Culture will be there to provide you with good vibes live from their homes. From 15h00 until 19h00 CEST, these incredible artists will enlighten your afternoon with their magical sets. The show will be hosted by One World Radio host Adam K.

Prepare for "United Through Music" and tune in to One World Radio or check it out on the Tomorrowland Facebook, Instagram or Youtube page 

spacer.png

Â