Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dante_Lockhart

The FIFA Quaranteam Tournament

Recommended Posts

Ah well, was nice to see McGinn play again thou.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought the teams were going to be represented by a player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I thought the teams were going to be represented by a player?

Everyone is different. Some teams are putting forward players, some are putting forward fans. I think most teams with some sort of esport representation are putting forward their esports player(s)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Everyone is different. Some teams are putting forward players, some are putting forward fans. I think most teams with some sort of esport representation are putting forward their esports player(s)

I know it's meant to be a bit of fun, but e-sports players against fans/players is unbelievably pointless.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I know it's meant to be a bit of fun, but e-sports players against fans/players is unbelievably pointless.

It would be equivalent to sticking an esports player into centre midfield in a prem game.  
 

*or Danny Drinkwater

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 17/03/2020 at 19:56, Stevo985 said:

The highlight so far

 

 

Genuinely, genuinely, brilliant.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Genuinely, genuinely, brilliant.

Isn’t it. 
 

Ive tried to explain this tweet to people because I found it so funny. But it’s unexplainable unless you get the meme 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a bit crap to have esports pros playing against someone. Should be a squad player or none at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Should be villa v wolves this weekend

Konsa vs Jota on fifa 20 instead 

Should have tried Jota vs Jota

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 01/04/2020 at 15:44, villa4europe said:

Should be villa v wolves this weekend

Konsa vs Jota on fifa 20 instead 

Weirdly villa are pushing this, it came through on my calendar this morning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2020 at 11:53, mikeyp102 said:

Weirdly villa are pushing this, it came through on my calendar this morning 

Given that it was done for Acorns with the aim of replacing some of the money which Acorns would have got for the charity day at the actual game I’d call it admirable that Villa pushed it as hard as they could rather than weird.

At a time when many charities are in serious risk with income slashed I’d say that this was a very welcome and worthwhile thing to do.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â