Midweek Football 10/12 March

andykeenan

Just now, LondonLax said:

Liverpool are done, Adrian has cost them another Champions League. The commentators on my channel sound gutted. 

About time Liverpool got done by injuries. Been so lucky this season.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Atletico Madrid are a real bogey team for English clubs, Bolton were the last team to beat them over two legs in Feb 2008 in either european competition.

and look where Bolton are now 😉

Simeone rightfully calling out the away goals rule as an unfair advantage that they very much benefited from last night.

Big of him and he's right, it's a stupid outdated rule that should go away.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Simeone rightfully calling out the away goals rule as an unfair advantage that they very much benefited from last night.

Big of him and he's right, it's a stupid outdated rule that should go away.

While I agree it's a bit stupid, it definitely adds to the excitement of the competition.

I say we should implement headers count x2 and goals outside the box are x3.

Edited by Mic09

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

While I agree it's a bit stupid, it definitely adds to the excitement of the competition.

I say we should implement headers count x2 and goals outside the box are x3.

But especially when going into extra time after a draw after 180 minutes the away team still has the away goal advantage. That's extremely unfair and stupid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

2 Premier League teams dumped out already and not by any of the big teams with Chelsea to follow. Shows what a poor league it is this season 

Think it shows how unpredictable the champions league is. Atletico rode their luck and any other night would have lost by 3 or 4 goals. I agree it’s a weaker league than last year though 

7 hours ago, PaulC said:

Think it shows how unpredictable the champions league is. Atletico rode their luck and any other night would have lost by 3 or 4 goals. I agree it’s a weaker league than last year though 

I think you're forgetting this is modern football. Players to go from worst in the World to best in the World, and back again, in 2 passes. Overreaction is what it's all about.

36 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Maybe he does set it up on fifa AI vs AI and let us all know how it gets on

Maybe do it on PES 20 instead so he can edit in the club names with typos?

wouldn't feel right if there wasn't a Bournmouth competing in the Premiet League each week.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/03/2020 at 09:53, sne said:

But especially when going into extra time after a draw after 180 minutes the away team still has the away goal advantage. That's extremely unfair and stupid.

But it is supposed to counter the advantage a team has playing extra time in front of their home fans.

Â