Liverpool v Atletico Madrid Agg 0-1 BT Sport 2

PSG v  Dortmund 8pm Agg 1-2 BT Sport 3 

Premier League 

Man City v Arsenal 7.30pm SS2

Thursday 

Europa League last 16 1st leg 

LASK v Man Utd 5.55 BT Sport 2 

Olympiakos v Wolves 8pm BT Sport 2

I was hoping you was watching lloris vs werner Zatman and was waiting for your glowing praise of both :lol:

That young spurs defender tananga whatever his name is just absolutely nailed umpenanco whatever his name is, nfl style, think he just saw the keeper and anticipated it better 

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I was hoping you was watching lloris vs werner Zatman and was waiting for your glowing praise of both :lol:

That young spurs defender tananga whatever his name is just absolutely nailed umpenanco whatever his name is, nfl style, think he just saw the keeper and anticipated it better 

Unfortunately I couldnt watch Spurs, with Hugo you always have a chance 😂

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Why have the bookmakers made atletico favs to qualify tonight. Doesn’t make sense to me when the score is only 1-0

they haven't....people gambling have made them favs...

that's how it works, odds are set by educated guesses from bookies but then fluctuate according to money placed

that's why odds are a load of bollocks when it comes to chances of it actually happening

Just now, villa4europe said:

they haven't....people gambling have made them favs...

that's how it works, odds are set by educated guesses from bookies but then fluctuate according to money placed

that's why odds are a load of bollocks when it comes to chances of it actually happening

True a lot of people backing against Liverpool. I was tempted myself but expected better odds 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Complete no show from dortmund, really poor

Very disciplined defensive performance by PSG thou so far. Even Cavani and Neymar putting in work

Â