Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Sack him, roll the dice and give us a fighting chance. 

Pointless sticking with Smith, we are going backwards.

• Like 2

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Or Smith, here's hoping.

If we get relegated Smith will definitely be here next season.  If we stay up he may not if the owners have ambition.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Commentators saying it didn't hit his hand - but what was he doing going down in that direction ?  - Does that make it handball if he was going towards it

Trying to defend it. He did that. If it was John Terry salmon diving in an England shirt it would've been lauded. It would've been too If VAR wasnt a coward too

Edited by HalfTimePost

I'm done. 

I've got no major problem with us being shit on the whole, but when the 2 goals we've conceded are an experienced keeper having a **** meltdown and two referees deciding that the ball hitting the shoulder is a penalty then there's not a **** chance we're getting anything out of the game.

Fair play anyone sticking with it!

• Like 1

On this showing and a number of others, we simply don't have the quality for this division - you have to come up with a better core of a squad than we did and then you have to spend the £140m on top of that - the gap between the Championship and the Premier league is becoming enormous.

We're unable to use the ball, we can't get out; unless Grealish beats two men or Davis holds a long ball up we're completely trapped and at this level you can't win games with 20% possession week in and week out.

• Like 3

Just now, nick76 said:

If we get relegated Smith will definitely be here next season.  If we stay up he may not if the owners have ambition.

I think your right, but the owners will see through him with no Grealish, so hopefully not for long,

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Happy we're going down so we don't have to be **** by VAR ever week tbh

Isn't VAR going to be in Championship next season? I thought it was