Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

Just now, bobzy said:

Take Hourihane off and bring on Davis.  At least we'd stand half a chance of the ball being with a Villa player in the Leicester half.

Why did he start in first place? He was shit coming on in cup

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Luiz is literally the only central midfielder out there winning the ball. No idea why anyone are on him. 

Hourihane is crap, but we knew that. Nakamba looking shell shocked pf their big unit just like Bournemouth 

Luiz has been dreadful. 

50 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

So they still do the walk past each other even if they're not shaking hands?  That was a bit awkward.

They should all do the Wuhan handshake whilst wearing Morris Dancing costume bibs. 

• Haha 1

Absolutely massive team talk required, we have been utter dreadful from 5 minutes in. 

No fight, no desire, no belief, no leadership, no confidence.

We are so weak all over the pitch it's laughable.

I'd bring Davis on put him up top with Samatta playing off him. El El Ghazi for Elmo.

I'd like to take Conor off to but probably best to keep 1 sub till later, but they all need to pull their **** fingers out.

I don't mind losing, but I hate losing in this manner. Disgraceful performance.

Oh n Reina has been very average from day 1. We've signed him 10 years too late. Stick with Nyland after tonight till end of season.

3 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Feel bad for Samatta, working his arse off and no support.

Samatta has to work harder. ITs not sticking he's losing the dual with Söyüncü

The team need him to win the ball off this clown.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Should now be 2 up

Problem is we have a habit of starting like this, getting sucker punched then imploding

What are the lottery numbers for Wednesday please? 

Edited by sidcow

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Luiz is literally the only central midfielder out there winning the ball. No idea why anyone are on him. 

Hourihane is crap, but we knew that. Nakamba looking shell shocked pf their big unit just like Bournemouth 

Luiz has made 0 successful tackles and 0 interceptions whilst managing to lose the ball 3 times just in this first half.

In contrast Hourihane has had 4 successful tackles.

• Like 2