Match Thread: Leicester v Villa

limpid

14 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

He won't. I guarantee you he won't make a change until the 60th minute.

No changes. Chronic management.

What is going to be so different in the second half with a midfield that have not been in the game.

He really needs to do something different given the circumstances we are in. It is not rocket science.

3 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

has Grealish signed a pre-contract with Manure or something? Or just given up in general?

I actually had a dream (well nightmare) that Grealish told me that he had agreed to join man utd in the summer. Perhaps it was a premanition 😱

3 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

has Grealish signed a pre-contract with Manure or something? Or just given up in general?

I actually had a dream (well nightmare) that Grealish told me that he had agreed to join man utd in the summer. Perhaps it was a premanition 😱

man utd won't want him if they watch the last 3 matches

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Oh look we’ve given away another goal.

We are dreadful. Don’t deserve to be in this league. 

We are the worst now...no doubt.

When we defend crosses everyone just nods as the ball goes past like it will fool people into thinking they challenged for it. It's like school assembly when everyone just stood mouthing along to hymns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I just don't understand how zonal marking can ever be good. 

Surely all the attack need to do is to work out which zone is being defended bt the worst defensive header and put your best attacking header in that zone!  Am I missing something? Maybe why Mings is always marking no one and our smaller defenders seem to me marking giants. 

Zonal Marking is absolutely fine. It works. 
just not when it’s done by an absolutely calamitous defence like ours 

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Is it a recurring dream?

• Haha 1