Covid-19 and Football

Zatman

Even if we were in tenth place I'd want us to vote against deciding the season using PPG average, because whilst it might not affect us negatively in  that scenario, all it would take is for next season to begin and this virus to come back then suddenly we might find ourselves again in a situation where we have to come up with an alternative way of deciding the final standings because all games can't be played, well a precedent will have been set and it will have to decided on PPG average whether it suits us then or not, something clubs should bear in mind if they have to vote on it this time around.

Interesting after the ozil discussion in the week villa do defer wages 

That's the better option imo 

Chelsea have come out and said not touching the wages but instead want the players to do stuff with charities, that is the best option

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its been reported Kean has had a Corona sex party over the weekend, idiot filmed himself during the party

Oh I hadn’t seen that. But then he’s not jack Grealish so media don’t publish it.

Footballers in the main are brainless little rich kids 

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Oh I hadn’t seen that. But then he’s not jack Grealish so media don’t publish it.

I ts only been released in the media in the last hour or so but I doubt will get the same attention as Grealish got

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Interesting after the ozil discussion in the week villa do defer wages 

That's the better option imo 

Chelsea have come out and said not touching the wages but instead want the players to do stuff with charities, that is the best option

Chelsea's statwment is very vague. What exactly do they mean doing things with charities?

That sounds like the chelsea players refused and they putting some spin on it. Abramovich paying dor for everyone there as always. 

I think the way villa have done is great qnd i applaud the club

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

A quick look and it seems like every paper is running it.

Edit: It's even in the Swedish papers.

Edited by sne

The Balotelli comparisons have been made already,

Graeme Souness though can probably feel smug about his comments now especially when some people said he was racist because he made the comments

Edited by Zatman

Â