Covid-19 and Football

Zatman

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Im not a fan of the attitude some people have about footballers wages, they arent connected. Footballers have donated a lot during this time but some people have an attitude that they have to do this or if they donate money the next complaint is oh thats all he could afford.

We all know footballers get paid too much and that frontline staff are underpaid and overworked compared to them but they arent competing with each other. Man United arent taking money from the NHS to overpay Jesse Lingard

No to be fair, they're actually giving money to the NHS when paying him.

5 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Ok, take Grealish and give him to Scunthorpe.

Makes it more balanced.

Does it make it fairer?

That’s taken it too the far extreme. I’m not talking about equality here 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Harry Kane calling for the season to be scrapped if not finished by end of June, 1st high profile player to do this

Given that this would probably mean Spurs being in the Champions League next season its hard to see this as completely impartial!

Having said that I completely agree that scrapping the season seems to be the logical conclusion to all of this (this may also not be completely impartial!)

8 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Given that this would probably mean Spurs being in the Champions League next season its hard to see this as completely impartial!

Having said that I completely agree that scrapping the season seems to be the logical conclusion to all of this (this may also not be completely impartial!)

True though I think it has more weight that the England captain suggests it than say the Brighton captain or Karren Brady

• Like 1

Â