Incidents

leighavfc

Once again several incidents of stupidity witnessed yesterday.

Lad by the green throws a can over a bus and nearly hits a steward on the head.

2 cousins fighting on tesco car park. Initially they were wrestling and having a laugh, one of them got the hump whilst the other was like well dont ask for a wrestling match then. This went on for about 5 minutes whilst others were trying to make sure nothing happened, all of a sudden the lad who was a bit leery and pissed off turns and punches the lad trying to calm it all down . He got nicked and rightly so the idiot.

And then of course more fighting between fans in the stadium, as documented in various media outlets. We seem to be in the Champions league for fighting between ourselves. A few videos on youtube of it and I've witnessed it a few times over the years myself.

These are just ones I have seen, no doubt there will be others...

Shame really but I suppose this is a result of people not handling their drink. Fair play to 99% of you who behave and give such good support at these big days out! 

Edited by leighavfc
  • Like 1

that's Wembley for you! people mixing in a manner that they usually don't at VP and then of course the booze and the occasion, I've never not seen trouble there, the headbutt in club Wembley during the Fulham game was still probably the nastiest I've ever seen

id seen a suggestion that the big fight in the ground was over someone telling someone else to get the **** out of our club linked to that someone just being a proper whinging miserable bastard giving the players shit all game, not sure how true that is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

that's Wembley for you! people mixing in a manner that they usually don't at VP and then of course the booze and the occasion, I've never not seen trouble there, the headbutt in club Wembley during the Fulham game was still probably the nastiest I've ever seen

id seen a suggestion that the big fight in the ground was over someone telling someone else to get the **** out of our club linked to that someone just being a proper whinging miserable bastard giving the players shit all game, not sure how true that is

Totally agree mate, if they cant control themselves then I dont understand why they drink themselves stupid. Now of course we all get that little bit too drunk at times but even in the times I have been, I still know what I'm doing and can behave myself.

Just a shame that every year at Wembley stuff like this spoils it. My 6 year old was right in front of the fight at Tesco, the one who got nicked was gobbling off at me and others around who was telling him to calm down. It's all his talked about this morning.... the day after his first Wembley day out. Thankfully he was ok and didn't seem fazed by it!

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Someone shouted Corona at a Chinese fan 🤦🏽‍♂️

Yeah just seen that, a few on twitter reporting "paki" being shouted at them too

A few weeks after both the Ghana and punjabi lions complained about the Racism aimed at them

What's wrong with people? They do deserve a "get the **** out of our club" 

• Like 2

This shit isn't new.

There was a row of drunk dudes in front of us in 1994, one ended up smashing one of his mates in the face. Purely down to booze. We weren't even losing!

• Haha 4

My mate and I had to break up a fight outside the stadium as we were queueing to get in. No idea what it was about but we managed to stop it before it properly kicked off. 

Don't know what goes through people's heads to fight with their own fans

https://fanbanter.co.uk/video-aston-villa-fans-fight-each-other-at-wembley/

It is claimed that it started when “one bloke allegedly tripped the other wife up by mistake and he thought it was on purpose. Not confirmed just heard from people who were near it.”

Prior to yesterday’s game, one Villa fan got hit in the head by a bottle, which was launched into a crowd of their own supporters.

Apparently this is what the incident inside the stadium was about.

22 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

My mate and I had to break up a fight outside the stadium as we were queueing to get in. No idea what it was about but we managed to stop it before it properly kicked off. 

Don't know what goes through people's heads to fight with ANY fans

Fixed (but you know that anyway).

Football fans are 98% thick as shit.  Bravado is bollocks and makes whoever is doing it look thick as shit.

And thick people are more likely to react to an incident because they don't think before their fists do - hence the thickness. 

I'm close to calling quits on football altogether tbh and a good portion of my indifference is thick people and not wanting to be associated with them.  

• Like 3

Whilst seeing this behaviour is shocking, and they should all be banned if identified, I wonder why our own fans then put this footage on open forums such as twitter? These videos get reposted by all major media outlets and make us look like clearings in the woods when it was actually only 0.0001% of the fans there misbehaving

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Fixed (but you know that anyway).

Oh yeah. But I can at least understand why opposing fans would fight. I don't agree with it and wouldn't do it, but I can see why it's a thing.

With your own fans it's just extra moronic

• Like 2

It's nothing new and nothing specific to Wembley. Seems to happen fairly often at away games as well.

Honestly, I love this sport and club, but as a group, football supporters don't half have a disproportionate number of words removed, it puts me off going to games.

This is the main reason why i don't go any more. I think someone on here once described an away day like being on a stag weekend with all the booze and drugs going on and the actual game is only a sideshow.

Thing is, they aren't just dickheads at football; they're dickheads in life 😡

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

https://fanbanter.co.uk/video-aston-villa-fans-fight-each-other-at-wembley/

It is claimed that it started when “one bloke allegedly tripped the other wife up by mistake and he thought it was on purpose. Not confirmed just heard from people who were near it.”

Prior to yesterday’s game, one Villa fan got hit in the head by a bottle, which was launched into a crowd of their own supporters.

Apparently this is what the incident inside the stadium was about.

The ironic thing is that it was tweeted by a small heathan to the delight of other SHA....when they appeared top of the arrests league some saw it as a trophy or badge of honour. clearings in the woods. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

The ironic thing is that it was tweeted by a small heathan to the delight of other SHA....when they appeared top of the arrests league some saw it as a trophy or badge of honour. clearings in the woods. 

You couldn't make it up could you. I bet they were all out up town trying to enjoy our day out aswell... sad c***s.

You cant have a conversation with a Bluenose without them mentioning the zulus or how god damn hard they are. Football is the side show down the Sty....

• Like 2

not just football though is it, Every time there is boxing in this country there is more fighting in the crowd than in the ring, Noticed it at a few gigs over the past couple of years too, people just lamping each other because there is a bit of a queue/scrum when trying to get out or move through the crowd & some chap complaining about people smoking at a stadium gig got properly sparked out & stamped on a good few times for voicing his opnion.

Too much booze & marching powder turns arseholes into even bigger arseholes, Stick them in a crowd and the inevetable happens

Edited by LakotaDakota

20 hours ago, mottaloo said:

on another forum where there are some bluenoses ive seen a funny pissing contest with SHA fans, im not sure which way around it is but they're 3rd on the one and we're 3rd on the other - bannings and arrests 

we're every bit as bad as each other and other sets of fans

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mottaloo said:

This is the main reason why i don't go any more. I think someone on here once described an away day like being on a stag weekend with all the booze and drugs going on and the actual game is only a sideshow.

Thing is, they aren't just dickheads at football; they're dickheads in life 😡

I actually had no idea that drugs were so prevalent at football until I went to the green man for the first time. Practically legalised in there 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â