MON: Yes or No?

PauloBarnesi

Do you want MON to stay as our manager?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want MON to stay as our manager?

• Yes
    • No

Please take note; a parallel thread exists which has a discussion of this.

This is a simple poll. No more response is necessary. If anyone turns this into a discussion the responses will be removed. And if necessary cards will be handed out.

So do you want Martin O’Neill to remain our manager?

Interesting thaty poll was created after a 4-0 mauling at Old Trafford at around this time last year. (we're really not very good in the month of March under MON). We still managed to have a decent end to that season so while I think it's safe to say 4th is out of the question now, at least let's attempt to get some wins and some decent football going again after the Manure match.

Still yes for me anyway but next season will be a huge test of his capabilities for a variety of reasons. Firstly clubs only struggle to replace key players who leave like Barry will so he needs to get that one spot on so results don't suffer. He also needs to ensure we don't have a slow start to next season which could happen due to the disappointment of not finishing 4th and he really needs to sign some players who'll a) add a bit more craft in our team and B) who'll stop us leaking silly amounts of goals. Do that and our home form should be a bit better.

Hopefully that will also sort our our squad depth so we can actually compete in more than one competition around February time but not holding my breath on that score.

Yes. He has his bad points but he's done a hell of a lot for us. We'll finish 5th this season imo. I want a manager out when they have failed. MON has in no way failed as our manager.

Yes give him one more season to make the necessary progress on transfer front, improving the team and make us play properly.

No more square pegs or footballers with basic/limited skills. If I were Randy I would demand big improvement and a shake up.

I think it is not a good idea to axe him yet, even I would love to see what the new manager can do for us.

A dodgy month and we are doing a poll on a manager that has taken us from the brink of relegation to contenders of european qualification 2 seasons in a row???...

He joined in the summer so how the hell were we on the brink of relegation