Weekends Football 28/29 February/1 March

andykeenan

20 hours ago, Genie said:

Another howler for the bloopers reel for David de Gea

Given he's rated so massively, ter Stegen is another who let's in some shockers.

I don't recall seeing a keeper beaten so often at a tight angle, at his near post. 

Both of last nights were incredibly poor, with some assistance of Pique on the first. 

Those team sheets though... Madrid and Barca have fallen off a cliff. Mediocrity. 

Edited by kurtsimonw

8 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Given he's rated so massively, ter Stegen is another who let's in some shockers.

I don't recall seeing a keeper beaten so often at a tight angle, at his near post. 

Both of last nights were incredibly poor, with some assistance of Pique on the first. 

Those team sheets though... Madrid and Barca have fallen off a cliff. Mediocrity. 

Should watch Burki. He is the worst ever for near post howlers 

10 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

the state of barca's bench

they also had 4 central midfielders in there and then no actual out and out striker

bartomeu has won 4 leagues, 4 cups and a CL so I doubt he's considered a failure but they're a mess, they have another crop coming through so need to stabilise and see through the transition (would be ideal for pep to return...)

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Should watch Burki. He is the worst ever for near post howlers 

Thomas Sorensen! Never covered his near post. 

Peter SCHMIECHEL (is that right), was terrible at building walls for Free kicks, then hiding behind them.  Most shots on target would go in, hence 99 CL final. 

Â