Weekends Football 28/29 February/1 March

andykeenan

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

It's not a conspiracy these teams are winning some of their games, it's just awful that we aren't winning as many as them, if we did, we'd be fine.

Gotta stop blaming other teams for where we are, it's down to us.

Correctamundo. I fancy Brighton to be dragged down. They are pap. I mean we have played them 3 times this season and haven't even lost to them so they most be poor.  Despite yesterday I still think Norwich are going down so its between us the spammers, bournemouth and watford imo. Last game at west ham looks stomach churning.

I think this shows why we'll go down though. Teams around us play the "big 6" and get points, and wins. We just don't.

I look at our fixtures and we're awful away from home, play some good sides at home. Palace is about the one you can call winnable but they're so quick on the counter, wouldn't be shocked if they tore us to pieces either.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Wake up chap!!

"laughing stock" not really because outside of local rivals and social media rivalries with the likes of Leeds no one cares

Relegated with 10 games left? Not sure why a little bit of faith is so hard, we seem to have a fan base of old women 

• Like 2

Â