GingerCollins29

Match Prediction  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Match Prediction?

• Villa win
    • Draw
    • Leicester win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/20 at 20:00

And when are we going to be playing that Sheffield United???! I want to buy my ticket! Hoping it will be soon with still a possibility of staying up! :s

Edited by robby b

Regulation Leicester win after the lord mayor's show. It's what Villa do.

Scorers Iheanacho and Maddison (unlucky not to net a couple in the LC Semi).

Hoping for a draw, but with 11 games to go, we need to start grabbing a win or two given the ground we've lost. I wouldn't back us for survival with a game in hand... Those above us have the points in the bag, and looking like more of a stomach to fight when the chips are down. I mean, look at all those who thought the Hammers would fall away after their Anfield experience... And who would have predicted Watford... the same Watford that was besmirched on this forum for being poo going to grab three goals against Liverpool and winning to nil??

It's anybodys... All of us down here can survive, but three must go. We have no momentum and just lost a draining cup final. Just can't see it happening for us. I'll cheer the team on come what may however... I am not a total negative nancy ;)

Edited by Raver50032

In every game there are two teams. We are coming off the back of a decent performance (despite the loss) and Leicester have just been beaten a team bottom of the league. I'm hoping Vardy isn't fit as he always causes us problems. 

I have a feeling we will get something here. Hoping for 3 points but I'd take 1. I'm also hoping McGinn is on the bench as it will give the entire team a lift! I think DS will stick with 4 at the back. I'm expecting:

Reina

Guillbert Engels Mings Targett

Luiz Nakemba

ElGhazi Drinkwater Grealish

Samatta

8 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I am not a total negative nancy

8 hours ago, Raver50032 said:

Back on topic... 2-0 Leicester.

Your words. 

2 - 1, Villa. My faith never wavers, such is the unconditional love I have for Aston Villa. 

Edited by sheepyvillian

Â