WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

53 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

My four year old granddaughter has started telling jokes. I shall share them on here. First up... 

Q. What do you call a banana? 

A. Banana

My daughter’s favourite self made joke when she was 5 was -

what do you call a seagull blowing out candles?

birthday seagull!

it had her in hysterics every time she told it (which was a lot!)  :D 

On 23/01/2020 at 17:13, mjmooney said:

My four year old granddaughter has started telling jokes. I shall share them on here. First up... 

Q. What do you call a banana? 

A. Banana

4 years old and already funnier than Mrs Browns boys

• Like 4

Just been to the doctors and told him that I keep thinking I am a pirate, he said we can cure that and gave me a patch

He said I was overweight, I said that was due to a dripping tap I have. Ooooh how I love dripping

While there I had a genealogy test, turns out I am related to Aladdin

My uncle who's a lion tamer has fallen on hard times, the bank have made him bankrupt and taken everything except the animals. At least he still has his pride

The Twitter world champion for contributions has died, we shall not see his like again

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, drat01 said:

Just been to the doctors and told him that I keep thinking I am a pirate, he said we can cure that and gave me a patch

He said I was overweight, I said that was due to a dripping tap I have. Ooooh how I love dripping

While there I had a genealogy test, turns out I am related to Aladdin

My uncle who's a lion tamer has fallen on hard times, the bank have made him bankrupt and taken everything except the animals. At least he still has his pride

The Twitter world champion for contributions has died, we shall not see his like again

spacer.png

spacer.png

My wife said I show no sympathy for the children in slave labour. "You should try putting yourself in their shoes!" she said.

So I went and bought a pair of Nikes.

A man is waiting for wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs the dad that his son was born without torso, arms or legs. The son is just a head!

But the father loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love and compassion. After 21 years, the son is old enough for his first drink. Dad takes him to the bar and tearfully tells the son he is proud of him.

Dad orders up the biggest, strongest drink for his boy. With all the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.

*Schwoooop* A torso pops out!

The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a whoop of joy. The father, shocked, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink!"

The bartender still shakes his head in dismay.

*Schwoooop* Two arms pops out!

The bar goes wild, but the bartender is clearly disapproving.

The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink!"

The bartender ignores the whole affair.

By now the boy is getting tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down, grabs his drink and guzzles the last of it.

*Schwoooop* Two legs pop out!!

The bar is in chaos. The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God.

The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left... then to the right... right through the front door, into the street, where a truck runs over him and kills him instantly.

The bar falls silent.

The father moans in grief.

The bartender sighs and says "That boy should have quit while he was a head".

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

A man is waiting for wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs the dad that his son was born without torso, arms or legs. The son is just a head!

But the father loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love and compassion. After 21 years, the son is old enough for his first drink. Dad takes him to the bar and tearfully tells the son he is proud of him.

Dad orders up the biggest, strongest drink for his boy. With all the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.

*Schwoooop* A torso pops out!

The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a whoop of joy. The father, shocked, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink!"

The bartender still shakes his head in dismay.

*Schwoooop* Two arms pops out!

The bar goes wild, but the bartender is clearly disapproving.

The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink!"

The bartender ignores the whole affair.

By now the boy is getting tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down, grabs his drink and guzzles the last of it.

*Schwoooop* Two legs pop out!!

The bar is in chaos. The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God.

The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left... then to the right... right through the front door, into the street, where a truck runs over him and kills him instantly.

The bar falls silent.

The father moans in grief.

The bartender sighs and says "That boy should have quit while he was a head".

I was waiting for a "legless" punchline. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

personal trainer has just been sent down for dealing drugs, been going to him for years, just shows that you never really know someone, I had no idea he was a personal trainer

I’m sure this was bindunne as a dentist though.

A few years ago I went on a date with a disabled girl. 

We had a nice night and when I dropped her home she invited me in. It was a warm night so we sat out in her garden having a drink.

One thing led to another and we started kissing. It was a bit awkward with her in her wheelchair so she told me to lift her out and put her on this swing they had hanging from one of the trees.

So I did and we ended up having sex on the swing, with her legs hanging off the edge dangling around like noodles.

Afterwards I lifted her back into her chair and wheeled her inside the house.

Just as I was leaving her dad appeared and whispered to me

"Thanks mate. Most lads just leave her stuck on the swing"

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

A few years ago I went on a date with a disabled girl. 

We had a nice night and when I dropped her home she invited me in. It was a warm night so we sat out in her garden having a drink.

One thing led to another and we started kissing. It was a bit awkward with her in her wheelchair so she told me to lift her out and put her on this swing they had hanging from one of the trees.

So I did and we ended up having sex on the swing, with her legs hanging off the edge dangling around like noodles.

Afterwards I lifted her back into her chair and wheeled her inside the house.

Just as I was leaving her dad appeared and whispered to me

"Thanks mate. Most lads just leave her stuck on the swing"

Another one I suspect which should be in 'General Chat' or the relationship thread.

• Haha 1

Â