WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Hey, wasn’t anything to do with intelligence. Merely the pronunciation of the words means the joke would be lost on a lot of Americans I imagine. 

Not to worry, I understood what you meant.   Instead of "dumb", I probably should have said "geographically and linguistically isolated and uninformed" :) 

If LapalFan had understood in the first place that my post was a joke, there would be no confusion, so it's all his fault.   He must be thick as a blackpudding!  (Is that a British idiom?   If not, it should be).   Or maybe my joke was not good.  It was posted by Russian bots, so i can't be blamed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Justice has been served!
There's been some clearing in the woods called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for months, but the police couldn't catch him. The weirdest thing about it all is he was breaking into people's houses just to ruin their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on!!!!! Really weird if you ask me... Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone

:crylaugh: 

You know when you're on auto pilot browsing VT?  

I had no idea I was in the joke thread until the last 2 words.

That's really tickled me :crylaugh: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Justice has been served!
There's been some clearing in the woods called Carl going round breaking in to people's houses near me for months, but the police couldn't catch him. The weirdest thing about it all is he was breaking into people's houses just to ruin their washing machines by putting bricks in to them & turning them on!!!!! Really weird if you ask me... Anyway, just read that he was found dead in an alley coz of a drug overdose.. It's never nice hearing of someones death, but on the bright side, washing machines live longer with Carl gone

I genuinely forgot which thread I was in and believed all that until the last two words.

EDIT: And I've only just seen lapal's post above :lol:

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A 65 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?"

God said, "No, you have another 33 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to have a face-lift, eye-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair colour and brighten her teeth! Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 33 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?"

God replied: "I didn't recognise you."

• Haha 2

Ralph is driving home one evening, when he suddenly realises that it's his daughter's birthday and he hasn't bought her a present. He drives to the shopping centre, runs to the toy store, and says to the shop assistant, "How much is that Barbie in the window?"

In a condescending manner, she says, "Which Barbie?" She continues, "We have Barbie Goes to the Gym for £19.95, Barbie Goes to the Ball for £19.95, Barbie Goes Shopping for £19.95, Barbie Goes to the Beach for £19.95, Barbie Goes Nightclubbing for £19.95, and Divorced Barbie for £365.00."

Ralph asks, "Why is the Divorced Barbie £365.00 when all the others are only £19.95?" 

That's obvious," the saleslady says. "Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, Ken's furniture..."

• Sad 1

On 05/03/2018 at 10:04, Seat68 said:

Justice has been served!

I could respond with the joke about "now hans who does dishes goes as soft as Jervais with wild green hairy lipped squid". But it's too long and I think you get the gist. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

So I came home p*ssed as a fart last night and the missus wasn't happy!

"How much have you had to drink?" she asked, staring at me.

"Nothing" I slurred.

"Look at me!" she shouted, "It's either me or the pub, which one is it?"

I paused for a second and said, "It's you, I can tell by the voice."

Edited by AvfcRigo82

On 05/03/2018 at 10:04, Seat68 said:

Justice has been served!

Get's a Carl seal of approval from moi!

It can be really quite depressing reading about the various punishments across the globe. There's even a region in northern India where they actually give you a vaccination to stop you spreading wordplay and ambiguity.

It's called the Punjab.

:trollface:

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
Â