WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

• 2 weeks later...

E-Mail Note from a man in Sheffield to his friend in Birmingham:

I was fed up with being burgled every other day in my neighbourhood. So, I tore out my alarm system & de-registered from our local Neighbourhood Watch.

I've planted a Pakistani flag in each corner of my front garden and a large Black Flag with lailaha in its centre.

Now,the Yorkshire police, the National Security Bureau, Scotland Yard, MI-5, MI-6, the CIA and every other intelligence service in Europe are all watching my house 24x7x365.

My children are followed to school every day and my wife when she goes shopping. I'm followed to and from work every day. So no one bothers me at all.

I've never felt safer.

All Thanks to Alla

An Asian fellow has moved in next door. He has travelled the world, swum with sharks, wrestled bears and climbed the highest mountain. It came as no surprise to learn his name was Bindair Dundat.

Same here but my new neighbour claims to be a DIY expert...

Amed me-shed

What?

An Asian fellow has moved in next door. He has travelled the world, swum with sharks, wrestled bears and climbed the highest mountain. It came as no surprise to learn his name was Bindair Dundat.

Amed me-shed

What?

Ahmed me-shed = I made my shed

Amed me-shed

What?

Ahmed me-shed = I made my shed

Tough crowd

I said to my girlfriend, I'd like to make love to her, between her breasts.

She asked how I was going to make it feel good for her?

I said I'd stop punching her in the face, when I shot my load.

You see the joke here is I don't even have a girlfriend!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Billy: "Mum, I've got the biggest cock at nursery school, is that because I'm a big boy?"

Mum: "No, it's because you're 28 and retarded. Now watch before you slobber your spaghetti down your new B-lose top."

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has complained to the media that people will always know her as Cheryl Cole, the former wife of a premiership footballer.

That's unfair, because I'll always know her as Cheryl Tweedy, the belligerent slapper convicted of assaulting a toilet cleaner in a Surrey nightclub.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â