WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

I took it that the Villa fans get the one ticket so they can then run to another toilet and repeat the same trick when the conductor does finally come. It took a bit of thought, though, and wasn't worth the effort :(

Eh, I guess they could have if they went to another toilet in another carriage because the West Brom fans would either stay in the toilet or come out and then witness the Villa fans enter the toilet to pull the same trick, realise what's going on and then dob them into the conductor when he actually DID come round.

Basically, it's a shit joke :P

Didn't realize you lot were such a bunch of thinkers. :P    Sometimes you just have to go along with the premise.

I can see it now:   "A horse walks into a bar..."    "No way, a horse would never be allowed in the door!"

• Like 3

I'm going to make up a joke right here, right now.. Ok.. I'm just having a quick think.

Alright, strap yourselves in guize, this is getting posted whether its shit or not.

What do you call a rastafarian plumber?

He-ting's on.

....****..

• Like 1

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Pastafarianism (a portmanteau of pasta and Rastafarian), a movement that promotes a light-hearted view of religion and opposes the teaching of intelligent design and creationism in public schools.[3] Although adherents describe Pastafarianism as a genuine religion,[3] it is generally seen by the media as a parody religion.[4][5]

• Like 1

I assume it's based on that thing that people say when arguing with someone about Religion.

If someone says you can't prove there isn't a God, the funny reply is "you can't prove there isn't a giant spaghetti monster orbiting the Earth" or something like that.

It sort of has a point. But it doesn't really work, imo.

A termite walks into a bar and asks, "is the bartender here?"

A blind man walks into a bar.   And a table.   And a chair.

A priest, a pedophile and a rapist walk into a bar.  He orders a drink.

Nurse says to the doctor, "There's an invisible man in the waiting room asking to see you"

Doctor says, "Tell him I'm sorry, but I can't see him."

An Asian fellow has moved in next door. He has travelled the world, swum with sharks, wrestled bears and climbed the highest mountain. It came as no surprise to learn his name was Bindair Dundat.

• Like 2

Â