WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

seeing as though its Valentines -

"If you step on a purple mushroom, you'll be forced to marry the ugliest person in the world," warned the old gnome, so the man continued carefully through the woods. He didn't step on any purple mushrooms.

Suddenly a beautiful woman walked up and said: "We have to marry."

"Why?" asked the man, smiling.

"I just stepped on one of those pesky purple mushrooms!" she replied.

Did you hear about the bed bugs who fell in love? They’re getting married in the spring!

Jim asked his friend, Tony, whether he had bought his wife anything for Valentine's Day.

'Yes,' came the answer from Tony who was a bit of a chauvinist, 'I've bought her a belt and a bag.'

'That was very kind of you,' Jim added, 'I hope she appreciated the thought.'

Tony smiled as he replied, 'So do I, and hopefully the vacuum cleaner will work better now.'

• 2 weeks later...

I met this guy from Italy who was really strict about his diet. His name was Only One Cannoli.

My wife suggested for sex we do something from a song. Her friend Eileen wasn't to happy about it.

In Canada, you are more likely to die of a moose kick than of a terrorist attack. Those damn mooselimbs.

I just downloaded the Bohemian Rhapsody movie. I think it was filmed in a cinema though, I see a little silhouetto of a man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, drat01 said:

I met this guy from Italy who was really strict about his diet. His name was Only One Cannoli.

My wife suggested for sex we do something from a song. Her friend Eileen wasn't to happy about it.

In Canada, you are more likely to die of a moose kick than of a terrorist attack. Those damn mooselimbs.

I just downloaded the Bohemian Rhapsody movie. I think it was filmed in a cinema though, I see a little silhouetto of a man.

I see the terrible joke therapy didn't go as well as hoped, Ian :P

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, drat01 said:

I'd say welcome back but after that entrance, I'm not sure it's wise :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I never understood why people compared Michael Jackson to a disposable grocery bag? 

I mean, one is white, plastic, and dangerous to children. 

The other you put groceries in.

• Haha 2

Â