WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

My Marina Van  True story who else would confess to owning a Marina Van

I customised it (yeh I was young then) a long long time ago

It was British Racing Green, a front spoiler, rear roof spoiler a bonnet bulge, whistling indicators, triple air horns, a siren, a C.B. radio, red and blue whip aerials on each side, the back windows had skull and cross bones printed on mirror glass you could see out but you couldn’t see in, I had taken all the switches off the dashboard and fitted them to a console in the middle. I had lined the inside with foam and fur, speakers and lights sunk into the fur. Thick bamboo poles separated the front from the back.

Shag pile carpet and cushions.

Finished off with the name on the visor VANTASTIC

One night I was taking a young lady over Cannock Chase in my van to see the deer feeding at about 1 o’clock in the morning.

She asked me if I was into kinky sex and could I whip her. So bloody dark I couldn’t see a stick, I didn’t want to miss out so I broke a foot off one of my aerials and whipped her with that.

The next night I met her in the pub and she could hardly walk I had whipped a bit too hard; she showed me the marks on her bum. She had taken the day off work and gone to the doctors

The Doctor said it was the worse case of van-aerial disease he had ever seen

On 29/01/2019 at 09:03, Robtaylor200 said:

My Marina Van  True story who else would confess to owning a Marina Van

I customised it (yeh I was young then) a long long time ago

It was British Racing Green, a front spoiler, rear roof spoiler a bonnet bulge, whistling indicators, triple air horns, a siren, a C.B. radio, red and blue whip aerials on each side, the back windows had skull and cross bones printed on mirror glass you could see out but you couldn’t see in, I had taken all the switches off the dashboard and fitted them to a console in the middle. I had lined the inside with foam and fur, speakers and lights sunk into the fur. Thick bamboo poles separated the front from the back.

Shag pile carpet and cushions.

Finished off with the name on the visor VANTASTIC

One night I was taking a young lady over Cannock Chase in my van to see the deer feeding at about 1 o’clock in the morning.

She asked me if I was into kinky sex and could I whip her. So bloody dark I couldn’t see a stick, I didn’t want to miss out so I broke a foot off one of my aerials and whipped her with that.

The next night I met her in the pub and she could hardly walk I had whipped a bit too hard; she showed me the marks on her bum. She had taken the day off work and gone to the doctors

The Doctor said it was the worse case of van-aerial disease he had ever seen

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

Just had the neighbour round complaining about my kid.

Apparently his daughter and my son have been playing doctors and nurses. I explained it was only natural that they'd be curious and want to explore the funny little physical differences between the sexes. It's part of growing up and I was sure there was no harm in it. Turns out he's taken her appendix out.

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Apparently his daughter and my son have been playing doctors and nurses. I explained it was only natural that they'd be curious and want to explore the funny little physical differences between the sexes. It's part of growing up and I was sure there was no harm in it. Turns out he's taken her appendix out.

This would be much funnier if it was in 'General Chat'.

7 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Would have been better without the punchline.

• Haha 1

Â