WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

55 minutes ago, hippo said:

A very much bindunne but here goes:-

Doctor: Sir, your wife has acute angina

Husband: Yeah, .....her tits ain't bad either !

giphy.gif

On 18/11/2018 at 11:18, theboyangel said:

A warning to all you , be careful about drink driving as we are getting close to Christmas and the Police are out there in their numbers checking on people.
Last night I was out for a few drinks.

One thing led to another and I had a few too many beers and then went onto Whiskey. Not a good idea.

Knowing I was over the limit, I decided to leave my car where it was and took a bus home.

Sure enough, I passed a Police control where they were pulling over drivers and performing breathalyser tests.

Because I was in a bus they just waved it past. I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise as I've never driven a bus before and I am not even sure where I got it from.

I'm nicking (and reworking into Norwegian) that. 

• Like 1

On 24/11/2018 at 12:07, Robtaylor200 said:

Nicked this one. I thought it was funny enough to share

I got home to find my dog playing on the lawn. He was covered in dirt and had a dead Rabbit in his mouth

Shit. I thought, The only rabbits I know of belong to next door,. They breed Blue ribbon rabbits and take them to shows every week.

I took it off the dog, washed it in the sink and dried it with the wife's hair dryer. Then before they came home. I nipped over the fence and put it one of their cages

They had only been home 30 minutes when I herd her screaming in the garden

Whats the matter I said in my concerned voice, is everything OK

No she said its my favourite rabbit

It died yesterday and I buried it in the garden and now its back in its cage 

And I nicked this one too. I sometimes end up laughing out loud at jokes in this topic, wishing I could tell that particular joke in exactly the same manner at home, then realising that any attempt to translate the joke would simply fail, and I'd have to tell it in English if there were to be something even remotely resembling a punchline. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

A woman brings 8 year old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her 8 year old daughter.

Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them.... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."

"Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her **** appendix out!"

Â