Sheffield United

maqroll

10 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Never been on the winning side in a premier league game apparently. 25 games and 21 losses. Impressive! 

Shame those losses weren't consecutive. That's a record Jack has that I'd like him to lose.

Wilder looks like a good coach but hasn’t got a clue in the transfer market, at this level at least anyway.

Interesting to see what they do in this January window though I suspect they won’t spent much and will instead look to building for a promotion shot next season again. 

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

What's happened to Wilder being called a tactical genius for his overlapping centre backs now. I think it's fair to say he got found out tactically 

Their best ball playing CB got a season ending injury right before start of the season.

Wilder should've certainly changed things in last 6 weeks though, perhaps put 3 centrally and tried to stifle some games and grind a few more draws out given they've lost so many by the odd goal.

Even on 6 points they'd still a small chance of surviving compared to the non-existant one they have now.

9 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

What's happened to Wilder being called a tactical genius for his overlapping centre backs now. I think it's fair to say he got found out tactically 

O'Connell injury **** up the system, he is playing Stevens at centre back and he cant do the O'Connell role. 

• Like 1

Oh dear

Sheffield United are investigating images on social media which appear to show French forward Lys Mousset's crashed Lamborghini.

South Yorkshire police say they arrested two men on suspicion of drink driving after an incident in Sheffield in the early hours of Monday morning.

Edited by av1

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

To think we were celebrating drawing 0-0 to this shower of shite in an absolute turgid shower of shite early a few months back. Bad times. I think Dean Smith was genuinely losing the plot. 

They were much better last season, it was the first game after the uncertainty of lockdown and without that point we would have been relegated. I don't remember any celebrations. 

10 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Back threes seem to be going out of fashion again. Wolves seem to be abandoning theirs now too, Arsenal's form has picked up since going 4-2-3-1 while it is clearly not working for Brighton. Works for Newcastle and West Ham when parking the bus though.

On 05/01/2021 at 09:28, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Back threes seem to be going out of fashion again. Wolves seem to be abandoning theirs now too, Arsenal's form has picked up since going 4-2-3-1 while it is clearly not working for Brighton. Works for Newcastle and West Ham when parking the bus though.

That's because when you park the bus, it's more like 5 at the back.

• Like 1

To be fair to Bournemouth, they are diabolical in the transfer market for inbound players, but they haven't half pulled teams pants down with how much they sold dross like ramsdale for

Â