Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

He's so good, I keep remembering we've got a kid who is already smashing on the door of the first team, it is a matter of time before he batters it down and it makes me smile.

We are going to be a serious team this year and this kid is going to be a big part of it, what a player!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Does being big boned count?

I've got a pleasant personality and a good sense of humour. 

Was just watching the training video.

Towards the end, Deano comes in, greets Carney and suggests he's looking a bit more buff.

Chuck says " Yeah I've been in the gym " ( I guess doing work with our guys, heard the guy in the back ground tell Deano Chuk has gained 2.5 kg of muscle over the summer or something like that.

Chuck almost looked like a shy kid chuffed with himself to Deano when trainer said that. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I listened to Ash Preece’s podcast last night, he was saying that Chukwuemeka has been working on his strength and physique. He also said something about the coaches are working on his defensive side, as they see him as more of an 8 than a 10. I was only half listening though. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I listened to Ash Preece’s podcast last night, he was saying that Chukwuemeka has been working on his strength and physique. He also said something about the coaches are working on his defensive side, as they see him as more of an 8 than a 10. I was only half listening though. 

I think he has the potential to be a TOTAL CM ( Yaya Toure, Pogba ) etc.

Comfortable at DCM, CM and advanced CM as well.

• Like 1

Difficult not to get carried away by this guy. I almost don't want any more cameos early season from him because if he comes off the bench and hits the bar again I don't think I'll be the only one calling for him to be in the starting XI. Would love to see more behind the scenes because I'm really curious if he is ready to step up 

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Waiting for the inevitable city/chelsea/united transfer talk when this lad starts getting games for the senior team.

Hoping the trend might be starting to change once the city offer for jack comes in and our owners tell them to totally and utterly **** do one. 

8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

That's baffling too me. Yes he needs to do more off the ball but his whole game screams of CAM/ACM. 

Grealish esq close dribbling, good finishing and good link up play. 

Hope he features heavily in preseason to get that man's football experience. 

• Like 1

Just now, KAZZAM said:

That's baffling too me. Yes he needs to do more off the ball but his whole game screams of CAM/ACM. 

If you look at Pogbas role for France that is probably his ideal role. Receive the ball on the turn and ping a world class pass or beat a man or 2 and create an advantage.

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

The dream is for him to progress so fast (with the appropriate playing opportunities) that we will all be in this thread saying “Emile who” by Christmas. 

he has the potential to be that good and save us 30 odd million in the same season. 

• Like 1

I just hope DS give him big chance this season. While sending Ramsey on loan. If we’d like to develop him we shall give him game time. With the bew youth setup, we’ll need to start using our youngsters more and more. Saka is playing in the national team. Bellingham the same. 

• Like 1

I'd like to see him be given Ramseys role from last season, plenty of cameos the with the odd start just to gauge where he is at.

Whilst Ramsey didn't let himself down he also didn't shine and should probably go out on loan for a season I think the same approach with Chuk is needed. 

26 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I just hope DS give him big chance this season. While sending Ramsey on loan. If we’d like to develop him we shall give him game time. With the bew youth setup, we’ll need to start using our youngsters more and more. Saka is playing in the national team. Bellingham the same. 

18 year olds at Euros 

Pedri played only 2 mins less than Simon and Laporte

Hlozek and Doku played at least a game 

Would like to see Barry progressed 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Hoping the trend might be starting to change once the city offer for jack comes in and our owners tell them to totally and utterly **** do one. 

Thing is… as profoundly unprofessional and “bad for business” it would be for two multibillionaire football club owners to do…

If NSWE were to just hold a press conference and round up every journalist in the land, and invite every other club chairman… and literally say;

”Look… We know some of you might have interest in some of our star players… and we know that the media work with the top clubs to pull strings and unsettle players from “less fashionable clubs”…

Well, the nations women are finding Villa far more fashionable now because they have seen Jack Grealish…

So… Put this in print… and record it for your websites…

****…. Off…. From… Our…. Players…

If THEY hand in a transfer request, then we will let you know…

But if you print any “speculation” which is not true in order to sell papers, influence betting or unsettle our squad? It will be considered libel and we will take you to court and sue the balls off of you…

Now… Off you ****… We have a footballing revolution to attend to and you words removed are wasting our time”

Edited by DJ_Villain
Grammatical error
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Â