Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Nah you guys are being weird :lol: 

You've never seen people who are otherwise very different have oddly similar dispositions?

Delete and deny all knowledge mate ! Say your kids nicked your phone or something ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

He strikes the ball very well and is aware of who is around him, he has a physicality for a young player similar to Bellingham, I like his courage to have a pop, he shows a desire to show what he can do.

sure, 10 minutes is no time and stamina, plays a big part.....but I just got an impression this kid is in a hurry, to be good, not a coaster or a thankful to be in the team.....This boy is just waiting to rip it up....Thats the intrinsic feeling I got watching that cameo.

Dean will have a problem keeping this thoroughbred in the stable....He just wants to run.

We have youngster to me coming through at not just a fast rate but in an intense way that they are showing what they are about. Yes your right it's only some debuts and quickys but the way they played made me as a fan feel like we had youth who were making it feel like they had been training with the first team all season long.

Smith would have to be bonkers not to give Bidace, Barry,Chuk, Revan and Young there time even if it's for 20 mins a match. I feel there young energy could well indeed be the undoing of many a team.

Can everyone be honest, what were you all thinking when Jack left the field, you thought this isn't staying 2-1 right?? And in a way spurs gained possession back for a brief moment as it were like end to end football, the introduction of Chuk, then Bidace and the moment those two came on gave us a boost, a massive one. Now tell me if I'm wrong but since Grealish has been out there maybe two games we've all seen that our players could handle it without him, however the moment Grealish was subbed to those youngster coming on I got the sense our team that was out there could handle it without Jack. I was just totally confident in them not like I were before the match started I had said we were going to get trashed, I'm glad I were wrong.

It was a thrill to watch I must say and I have no doubts in my mind that if we sign a couple of world class players for big money, bed them in to the team we have now, use Youth that we will have an amazing season next season.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Didn't say they were twins or anything, but they have a similar demeanour and facial structure. That same wry smile when they're talking for no apparent reason, and very similar voices. 

Actually they do have that wide mouth thing going on lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

That's always grinning for some reason :lol: 

Let's hope to god they don't interview the same;

" So YEAH.... it's been good, and YEAH... water is wet, so YEAH.... i'm pleased... YEAH "

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, hippo said:

Spot the difference folks - ! It's a toughie I know !

image.png.3c418ef6065af11a86c3da3df2ef83d8.png

I think I see it too. It's like that time we had to decide if the dress on the internet was gold or blue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Is it just me or does Carney look and sound eerily a lot like Gareth Bale? It's been bugging me who it was for a while, but I think I cracked the code!

I want to thank you for making this post. The last couple of pages have made me laugh a lot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Panto_Villan said:

I want to thank you for making this post. The last couple of pages have made me laugh a lot!

Thanks, I feel like a resistance leader. The "Carney is Actually a Bale Regen" regiment will only get stronger next season mark my words!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Spot the difference folks - ! It's a toughie I know !

image.png.3c418ef6065af11a86c3da3df2ef83d8.png 39381-1523876433.jpg?lm=1

Actually sod this - they are nothing alike. The only thing they have in common is their insistence on using the Welsh language. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â