Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Youth final is the day after....

Yeah i know, but the fans on Sunday need to show him love even if he’s not in the stands. The whole of Europe are going to want him; get him falling in love with the club has to start immediately with our adoration; it might just keep him around an extra year or two 😆 

19 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I agree, Tro. I think he is ready for a lot more minutes. Not often you can say that about a 17 year old. And we don't want to lose him because he feels he can cut it and is not getting the chance to do so.

I agree AB just to add, he looks like a man on a mission....He knows how good he is, managing the enthusiasm and ambition of the lad will be a challenge for Dean...but, playing in the big league will lead to set backs and dark days, playing Burnley and the likes, I just hope the compromise between Dean's steady head and experience and CC's enthusiasm and Va Va Voom can be met.

My first impression was met with the same enthusiasm as I had when I first seen....Shaw, Barry and Gray....and I wasn't disappointed then....I wasn't so sure about Jack, until he came back from his strength building programme and then Wow, I was on board.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Anybody got a link to his post match interview on villa tv?  He spoke well and came across as a very mature young man as his performance suggested, didn’t hear to much from Bidance as he coughed and looked away for the majority of it 😂

Even though the youth cup final is the day after, he surely must be in the matchday squad on Sunday? Senior football outweighs youth football, even if it’s a cup final. 

And even if he plays 15 mins or so he would still be able to play the day after.

What a fine player we have on our hands,

What impressed me about last night was his movement & attention, he was constanltly moving about looking for space whilst monitoring who was around him and always looking to drive forwards. Too often I feel our players are too static a bit too passive. A brief but highly satisfying cameo of what this kids about and if we can keep him a glimpse into ours and England’s future all things going well. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Is it just me or does Carney look and sound eerily a lot like Gareth Bale? It's been bugging me who it was for a while, but I think I cracked the code!

You mean the guy with the pony tail and the strong Welsh accent? That Gareth Bale? This is one complex code you've cracked 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Is it just me or does Carney look and sound eerily a lot like Gareth Bale? It's been bugging me who it was for a while, but I think I cracked the code!

Bizzare post of the decade ! - looks like Gareth Bale ? Seriously mate I could spot the difference between those two a couple of miles away !!!!!

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I hope you never will be asked to identify a culprit by the police 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

You mean the guy with the pony tail and the strong Welsh accent? That Gareth Bale? This is one complex code you've cracked 🙂

Didn't say they were twins or anything, but they have a similar demeanour and facial structure. That same wry smile when they're talking for no apparent reason, and very similar voices. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The whole of Europe are going to want him; get him falling in love with the club has to start immediately with our adoration; it might just keep him around an extra year or two 😆 

Based on what i've been reading, they already do.

We need to make sure he has a pathway.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Â