Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Thought he looked class in his cameo. Nearly scored and seems to have that Grealish awareness when on the ball which is decent quality to have.

Ramsey hasn't looked too bad at times but Carney looks next level from how he came on in difficult match situation and acted like it was a kickabout with his mates.

I suspect we'll be seeing plenty more of him on Sunday and next season.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Brilliant management from the coaches, start his career with an away win at the so called big6, imagine the pride his family must have today.

Couldn’t agree more. If that shot had gone in rather than hit the post it would have been the perfect start to a senior career.

What impressed me the most about him was the way he strolled on and just moved around the pitch like he belonged at that level. Obviously it’s easier to step into a team performance like what we put in there but a great start.

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Looked comfortable on the ball and off it. He came on and he owned the pitch. Didn't look phased at all. And the shot was so classy I don't know who expected him to score when he got in that position.

Edited by Sulberto21

Few minutes to get that buzz heading in to Monday without the risk of overplaying and getting injured

Hopefully will go on to have a career that means him hitting the post goes down as something that's never forgotten, 10 years time when he's bossing it "I remember him hitting the post..." 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Thought he looked class in his cameo. Nearly scored and seems to have that Grealish awareness when on the ball which is decent quality to have.

Ramsey hasn't looked too bad at times but Carney looks next level from how he came on in difficult match situation and acted like it was a kickabout with his mates.

No chance of many minutes on Sunday, FA youth Cup final is on Monday. 

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Agree that he looks great. Don't think we'll see him Sunday, as the Youth Cup final is on the next day. Might see JPB, as he's over-age for that

Â