Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Some article in media stating he's looking to quit Villa because of broken promises to him.

Not sure if any truth to this, I mean how would the media know these things when they never go to the clubs and find this info out, the club wouldn't let that kind of information out either would they? And I also doubt Chuk would leak that info..

Wonderkid Carney Chukwuemeka wants to quit Aston Villa this summer because of broken promises from the club, Football Insider understands.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-the-real-reason-chukwuemeka-wants-to-quit-aston-villa/

Edited by Dave-R

25 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Some article in media stating he's looking to quit Villa because of broken promises to him.

Not sure if any truth to this, I mean how would the media know these things when they never go to the clubs and find this info out, the club wouldn't let that kind of information out either would they? And I also doubt Chuk would leak that info..

Wonderkid Carney Chukwuemeka wants to quit Aston Villa this summer because of broken promises from the club, Football Insider understands.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-the-real-reason-chukwuemeka-wants-to-quit-aston-villa/

and the b****it starts!

Modern media is an abomination!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Football Insider. Nuff said. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Can we ban footballinsider its absolute bilige. Reminds me of teamtalk off of the 90s. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yeah I'm sure he can just quit after signing a professional contract obligating him to stay with us. 

• Like 2

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Yeah I'm sure he can just quit after signing a professional contract obligating him to stay with us. 

And in the games I've seen him in he looks like he's sulking and playing for a move...

All that smiling, joking with and working hard for his teammates and confident body language just shouts of unhappiness :D 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Other Mat said:

Can we ban footballinsider its absolute bilige. Reminds me of teamtalk off of the 90s. 

Call 0898 .....................

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Think they've been playing too much Football Manager.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Bet you've called a few of them in your time? 

monty python wink GIF

2k bill one month circa 2001 for 'fun on the phone' 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I noticed that article earlier this morning on Newsnow, and mentally filed it under complete rubbish.

Just how crap has newsnow become! 

A good few years back it was a genuine source of ...er......news.

9 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Just how crap has newsnow become! 

A good few years back it was a genuine source of ...er......news.

I think that's because newsnow works purely on an algorithm and just copies news from everywhere. These days there are a plethora of clickbait sites and newsnow hasn't changed the algorithm to ignore certain sites such as footballinsider247.com.

3 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

I think that's because newsnow works purely on an algorithm and just copies news from everywhere. These days there are a plethora of clickbait sites and newsnow hasn't changed the algorithm to ignore certain sites such as footballinsider247.com.

That and the world which generates the news has itself become batsh*t crazy.

Football Insider is the worst footballing site I've ever seen.

"A source told me that Wayne Veysey makes up a load of old tosh off the top of his head because he's desperate for money and attention in the hope that it one day gets him a proper job in football journalism."

Prick.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â