Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

Only thing currently stopping him getting mins this season is finding a position for him. Doesn't quite fit in as an 8 right now for me, but it can't hurt to give him 10-20 mins at the end of a game soon.

He needs to keep playing against players better than him and he's going to run out of those in U23 football very soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Only thing currently stopping him getting mins this season is finding a position for him. Doesn't quite fit in as an 8 right now for me, but it can't hurt to give him 10-20 mins at the end of a game soon.

He needs to keep playing against players better than him and he's going to run out of those in U23 football very soon.

Has to come in as a 10, surely? Honestly, I’d play him and Ramsey in central midfield one game. Why the hell not. From what I saw tonight, he has all the tools to be as good as, dare I say it, Jack. He reminds me of Pogba. Sees a pass that you can’t, holds onto the ball and can turn on a sixpence. He also carries the ball very effectively. If you can get him in between the lines, he’ll be deadly in the first team. 

Just need to make sure we can keep hold of him. 

I give it 5 mins in to his debut before someone in the match thread either says he doesn't do much or that he doesn't run around a lot... I'd not here then definitely on twitter

I love his body language, looks so laid back and effortless

I think there is a "right" scenario to give him his debut in but he should be making the bench to see if that scenario comes, 2-1 down at home to the baggies with 10 mins for example isn't it, won't be long though, pre season with he first team too

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Has to come in as a 10, surely? Honestly, I’d play him and Ramsey in central midfield one game. Why the hell not. From what I saw tonight, he has all the tools to be as good as, dare I say it, Jack. He reminds me of Pogba. Sees a pass that you can’t, holds onto the ball and can turn on a sixpence. He also carries the ball very effectively. If you can get him in between the lines, he’ll be deadly in the first team. 

Just need to make sure we can keep hold of him. 

I think that's the only position he could come in to play at the moment yeah. 

Â