• Ass kisser
    • An iron man :D
    • Loyal to my company
    • Workoholic
    • Greedy for money
    • Clever, money is always needed
    • Totally out of friends
    • Bragging about it here

I regularly did over 50 hours at one time but that was over 6 days so i know you must be knackered!

All the extra $$$$$ make it worthwhile though so enjoy that!

3.24? Three-twenty-FOUR? Not 3.25, or 3.30? How anally-retentive is THAT?

I was going to say the same thing, what an utterly bizzare time to start work!

is there a method behind this madness?

I finish work at 2.53, those 7 minutes are glorious :winkold:

Well, it's all done now, finally. Was it worth it? Well, in about a month I'll know if it was worth it moneywise, and in about 6-7 hours I'll know if there was any other price in it. :D

Now my own views on the options:

Stupid? Well, maybe. Maybe I don't appreciate my spare time enough. Or maybe I do when I use half of my overtime to get some days off like going to Birmingham in April to see the derby at VP. :hooray:

Ass kisser? I don't give a f**k if my bosses knows how hard I'm working or not. Most of them didn't. I know I'm up there for the next step without working like this one time or another.

An iron man? Well, had to have some positive in there, didn't I? ;) But I made it pretty easy and I know some who wouldn't make one of these ot's. But not really that hard, so no. As you all agrees with me on, apparently. :nod:

Loyal to my company? In a way, yes, I do care cause I know that my company could get replaced by another and I like my job, but that's not why I did this.

Workoholic? Both. Sometimes I do the most stupid thing to get a day off, and sometimes I do like this. The first part is more for the "Stupid things when you're drunk"-thread. ;)

Greddy? Yes, but not cheap, if you know what I mean. I like to have money, but I very often spend them on other people. And not those women that comes up to you in the middle of the night when you're drunk, mind you. ;)

Clever? As it is now, yes, I think I need the money very much.

Totally out of friends? Hehe, well, you'd might think so, but I'm not that short of them. :D

Bragging? Of course I am. :mrgreen:

And for you who wondered what I do. I put together and weld exhaustion systems for a company (Tenneco who's also got a factory in Birmingham) who delivers to Volvo. Not very exciting.

So, sorry for taking your time, but I wanted to know how people on the outside look at people who sometimes work like this. Now I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the weekend and hope for a victory on saturday. :nod: And maybe next time I'll just do one of these ot's. ;)

Oh, and about the times. It's something in industry. When I've worked in bigger factories I've alway had those kind of times. Surely very well calculated by geniuses. ;) It's about every shift getting the right time so they work enough, etc.

Definitely a workaholic, Pelle - self confessed to working even though you don't know for sure that you need to (to get money for your car).

When you get some time off, you'll feel like you've earned that even more, I'd bet.

Â