Getting kids ticket

stegzy

Hi

sorry, not sure where to post this.

i really want to get tickets for me and my boy for this match. It will be his first match so trying to get the home debit tickets. We are both Claret and blue members but every time I try and get tickets for a match the family zones are sold out and when I try and get us tickets in any other section it only has the option of adult tickets. Does this mean kids can’t sit in these sections or just that I can’t but kids priced seating?

Edited by stegzy

On 13/02/2020 at 22:40, stegzy said:

Hi

sorry, not sure where to post this.

i really want to get tickets for me and my boy for this match. It will be his first match so trying to get the home debit tickets. We are both Claret and blue members but every time I try and get tickets for a match the family zones are sold out and when I try and get us tickets in any other section it only has the option of adult tickets. Does this mean kids can’t sit in these sections or just that I can’t but kids priced seating?

I get a similar problem when I book tickets with kids.   Some areas seem to have only adult ticket options... but it’s not clear which areas these are unless you click on different areas and just try it.

• 4 weeks later...
Â