Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Really surprised Cantwell and Buendia haven’t been linked yet. Would take both for sure. 

I think they have been "linked" , but weeks ago and disappeared.

Strange they haven't gone anywhere but as one of the articles suggested, it's a strange window.

I think those will definitely be off once things hot up.

It's like the whole League is playing one of the most boring and drawn out games of poker ever.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It’s much more complicated than that. You’ve got to remember that a lot of thought and preparation goes into preparing the bid. 

No more than it ever has done, make excuses if you like.

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

The wages isn't the point. That's not the main reason he is coming to Everton.

My point is if they could offer the same wages and Dean Smith or Chris Hughton were their manager. Allan and Rodriguez would not come to Everton.

So you think he'd turn out for Ancelotti for a packet of crisps and an apple? Or maybe the staggering wages might come into it?

Since the Rashica thread was closed - was all that just nonsense from that Kosovan journalist?

Were we ever in for him? Seem to have very few oversea links this time around compared to last summer.

12 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Don’t bother I’ve given up the club are after trash pretending it’s treasure.

This window should have been so easy there was loads of early 20’s high quality relegated players and players in the championship (Eze, Benrahma, Henry, Buendia, Aarons, Sarr) and they are trying to sign people like King, Wilson and Martinez FML

Yet only one if these high quality players have signed for another team

Just now, bose said:

Since the Rashica thread was closed - was all that just nonsense from that Kosovan journalist?

Were we ever in for him? Seem to have very few oversea links this time around compared to last summer.

Bremen sporting director confirmed it as well 

Surprised we haven't been linked to Jordan Ibe yet.

If money is that tight that sort of signing would make sense, which makes me believe that money isn't that tight and we are just trying to maximise the quality of signing that we can make with the budget available.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Yet only one if these high quality players have signed for another team

Yes, but we aren’t buying them if we are buying players in their position. Or have spent too much money to.

You aren’t buying Aarons you have Cash.

You aren’t buying Eduoard if you buy king/Wilson

You aren’t going to have the money to spend on the others after doing that and buying reserve keepers for 20 million

39 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I have to admit I’m struggling to understand how Everton are complying with FFP rules with their spending over recent years. 

Basically their owner has thrown a load in ['income'] for nothing (naming rights of their training ground for £100m and other types of creative accounting)

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bose said:

To be fair we have been linked with Rashica since last year.

Just seems like most never took notice of it. Or took it seriously?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, paul514 said:

Oh yea hilarious 🙄 I make logical comments and it’s throwing toys out of a pram.

No, you’re making assumptions with zero information but mistaking them as facts. They aren’t, you don’t know anything, same as the rest of us. 

Just now, thunderball said:

Basically their owner has thrown a load in ['income'] for nothing (naming rights of their training ground for £100m and other types of creative accounting)

I would say we should do the same but our owners have put in so much already