Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

18 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Funny that the striker Sne mentioned at the very first post of this thread thread had the an exceptional season and is on his way to RBL. 

Still like him here rather than King, bit of a messy situation to sort out since he's on a loan with obligation to buy at Trabzonspor and they can't afford him and Palace likely doesn't want to help him end up at a relegation rival.

Not sure how it would be done but if we could send Trez, Hause or even Samatta + money to Trabzonspor and get Sörloth from them I'd be all for it. Still have to pay them enough to be able for them to trigger the clause they have to buy him from Palace. But Trabzonspor might be up for a deal like that since they need money and are banned from European cups so Sörloth will be wanting out.

Obviously RB Leipzig will be favorites.

Edited by sne

22 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Funny that the striker Sne mentioned at the very first post of this thread thread had the an exceptional season and is on his way to RBL. 

20 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Sørloth. 

Yep, Interesting to note that Sørloth also plays AML & AMR.

Oh well, There goes their Rashica money and they're about to also complete the signing of Angelino from Man City aswell on a season long loan first with a clause of £18m at the end.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m just gutted I missed what happened on this thread overnight!

I was in the process of reading it this morning when it was cleaned up. I can safely say you missed nothing!

• Like 1

We can afford Premier League wages, just not the inflated, unsustainable wages the likes of Everton and established teams throw at players so readily. It will get easier to offer more competitive wages with continued league status. The point is that the club will not throw money at short term solutions like before. 

The crumbs the press feed on in terms of speculation aren’t coming from the club, likely Bournemouth and others. They don’t know our transfer plans and are speculating for clicks. Nothing more. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Apparently we're leading the chase for Harry Wilson. I wont even bother telling you the fee because you already know it.

He's exactly what we don't need IMO. 

We seem determined to get a 'Wilson' in during this window arn't we.