Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

8 hours ago, PieFacE said:

If there's ever a journo who does know who we're after it's going to be Percy.

Fair enough.

I find the belief that we have a scattergun approach to transfers a bit disconcerting therefore I would rather believe that a journalist is speculating (it’s not such a stretch of the imagination is it?).

• Like 1

We may need to swallow our pride, reassess our options and look at loan options. We could really bolster our squad by loaning some quality players. Chelsea have been buying like crazy so will be loaning out some quality. With JT in the set up I’m sure we could do some quality business. 

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

We may need to swallow our pride, reassess our options and look at loan options. We could really bolster our squad by loaning some quality players. Chelsea have been buying like crazy so will be loaning out some quality. With JT in the set up I’m sure we could do some quality business. 

Not a terrible idea. Is Drinkwater still available?

• Haha 1

Kings versatility would make him a good buy I think. Can play 9,10 and on the flanks. Had some big teams in for him so they must be seeing something! 

Watching all these Goals for King and Wilson really makes me think that Ryan Fraser is exactly what we needed!! Shame! 

Everton doing mad business.

If we signed James Rodriguez and Allan i would be going crazy.

And people says high profile managers doesn't have a big impact? You're kidding yourself. Absolute non sense. No way would they come here to work under Smith.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

And people says high profile managers doesn't have a big impact? You're kidding yourself. Absolute non sense. No way would they come here to work under Smith.

Rodriguez was on 200k. Wonder what wages Everton are paying

9 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Kings versatility would make him a good buy I think. Can play 9,10 and on the flanks. Had some big teams in for him so they must be seeing something! 

Watching all these Goals for King and Wilson really makes me think that Ryan Fraser is exactly what we needed!! Shame! 

They were all rubbish last season, only need to go on Bournemouth forum to see their opinions. I've followed King a lot over the seasons due to Fantasy. He's rubbish

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

If I were to pick out the flop of the season I'd normally look at Everton's signings first and I think they already won that with this signing. But we'll see. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, romavillan said:

And the winner of the completely unrelated nonsense used as a stick to beat Smith with is....

I think it’s a fair point. Let’s see what the autopsy is after the window shuts.

He needs more time, but he has a lot to prove to our ambitious owners. I hope he kicks on, he has shown his self analytical approach can have results, but whether he is ever fashionable (and possibly good) enough will depend on us having a quantum leap in results.

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

The wages isn't the point. That's not the main reason he is coming to Everton.

My point is if they could offer the same wages and Dean Smith or Chris Hughton were their manager. Allan and Rodriguez would not come to Everton.

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I reckon there's about 150k reasons a week why James would sign for us

Besides lampard has hardly done much as manager, how do you explain these players going to Chelsea?

Edited by tomav84