Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

34 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

200.gif

I always thought Agathon looked like he could be the older, and much better looking one of the Gardner brothers...  Craig was clearly hit in the head with a shovel when he was a child...  hahaha

25 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

on paper looks ok, but i dunno, the few times i saw Mbeumo i wasnt that impressed?

But, his stats were done on the pitch, not paper. They speak for themselves and, remember, he is only 21 so has plenty of time to get even better. 

These are his goals last season... 

Edited by Villarocker
  • Like 1

Christoph Baumgartner, and Rabbi Matondo sorts the wings out, and fits our model, wage structure. No doubt give a year or two and they will be unobtainable if they continue to develop at the same pace. Get it done Villa ! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Christoph Baumgartner, and Rabbi Matondo sorts the wings out, and fits our model, wage structure. No doubt give a year or two and they will be unobtainable if they continue to develop at the same pace. Get it done Villa ! 

Matondo has only just started playing regularly for Schalke and they have been dreadful and he hasnt really pulled up any trees. From brief appearances I have seen he needs to develop physically

27 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

But, his stats were done on the pitch, not paper. They speak for themselves and, remember, he is only 21 so has plenty of time to get even better. 

These are his goals last season... 

I counted his goals as 10 quality and 5 lucky.

Much ratio better than the count for Watkins

Very unimpressed with today’s links.

We have such an opportunity this window to move on and I’m seeing the players we should have bid for moving elsewhere without reported bids from us.

If the links are true and we are so unimaginative then just get Benrahma and Mbueno as the wide forwards and be done with it.

if we end up with the lad at WBA last year and that waster from Bristol I will be livid.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I counted his goals as 10 quality and 5 lucky.

Much ratio better than the count for Watkins

"You make your own luck" is one of the better British football cliches. You don't score 26 goals by luck. I wish Davis for example scored lucky goals.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1