Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Eliasson has a very low ceiling.

Worth noting he made loads of chances that Bristol City didn't finish off last year though.

Not what we need to be doing in that position though.

We need to be signing starting wingers to push AEG and Trez into the sub role, not signing more back-up level players.

• Like 3

Just now, useless said:

Why do I get the feeling that the people criticizing Elliason have probably hardly ever seen him play, if at all.

I've seen him tons of times. He's no where near the ability we need. 

Quick out of the blocks in a sprint, can do a step over while standing still, that's it.

Fourth Official isn't an ITK account. It used to try to be years ago when it was posting stories that had just broke as their own. Then they changed their tune and did the 'I'm just reposting news from other sites, I never claimed to be ITK' when thats what they were clearly pretending to be with the way they were posting. Guy is an Everton fan and beyond their stuff he isn't any sort if ITK.

I've never seen Eliasson play or if I have I haven't noticed him particularly. If we were to sign I think it would probably be more of a back up option, which would lead me to wonder that maybe one o El Ghazi or Trezeguet might be leaving.

Now things are getting getting busy we will get many of these kind of links, most will come to nothing.

Just now, Jareth said:

Nope! But stats look good - do they not? Brizzle fans saying not bothered if he goes because he doesn't suit their system - not sure what system they want. 

He started 18 games for them last season. He's fast so good as someone to throw in in the second half against tired Championship defenders.

Stats only tells you so much. I mean if we ship out Trez and ElGhazi and bring in 2 quality wide players Eliasson would be an OK bench option to come in in the last 10 of a game to run. That's it.

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Have you watched him recently @sne? Maybe he's come on a bit? 

Nah only watched a few highlights on Swedish telly. The fact that he's never been close to the national side and is far far behind Sebastian Larsson in the pecking order tells you what you need to know.

Just now, sne said:

He started 18 games for them last season. He's fast so good as someone to throw in in the second half against tired Championship defenders.

Stats only tells you so much. I mean if we ship out Trez and ElGhazi and bring in 2 quality wide players Eliasson would be an OK bench option to come in in the last 10 of a game to run. That's it.

But he's 3rd for assists overall, Benrahma is 10th. I know not the alchemy needed, but if Lange thinks this is a good purchase, I'm all for it. 

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Nah only watched a few highlights on Swedish telly. The fact that he's never been close to the national side and is far far behind Sebastian Larsson in the pecking order tells you what you need to know.

Fair enough 👍 I'd never heard of this guy until 10 minutes ago - seems an odd link

10 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

What don't you like? 

He gets crosses into the box, something our current pair consistently failed to do.

Just from the video as I've not seen him play live....

His crossing looked a bit hit and hope, his movement is all a bit staccato so the ball never quite looked under control, for a pace merchant he didn't seem to run away from anyone, his bag of tricks is limited, his technique was bang average at best, he seemed to play with his head down on the ball unless he is acres of space so situational awareness not great and there was some bad decision making/blind alleys run down and all this in a highlight reel. It is not an impressive video and all I am doing here is reviewing said video.

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

If you thought Neil Taylor ever looked good going forward I'm very worried for you ( with all due respect) my body freezes when he attempts to make a pass because he looks like he doesnt know what to do with the ball. 

So does his...