Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Another rebuild coming up? 

No. But we will lose players and the schedule in championship next season will be insane so we will need a bigger squad than this year. No way for instance could we go through half a championship season with just one senior striker to pick (thinking of those months when Davis and Kodj were unavailable so we had to pick Wesley for every minute of every game).

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Rhian Brewster on loan at Swansea from Liverpool has now scored 8 goals in 16 appearances for them. Maybe someone we could consider if we go down.

I don’t think that Liverpool would consider letting him go, he signed a new 5 year contract with them not so long ago I think 

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Liverpool will probably want him to loan him to lower end prem team next season for next step. Think Harry Wilson is more likely.

Good suggestion in Wilson but I think he’s cost a lot

I was talking about on loan if we go down, in a similar type of deal we had with Chelsea for Abraham, although would be nice if could also have an option to buy, realistically it's going to be very hard for him to get into the Liverpool team.

1 minute ago, useless said:

I was talking about on loan if we go down, in a similar type of deal we had with Chelsea for Abraham, although would be nice if could also have an option to buy, realistically it's going to be very hard for him to get into the Liverpool team.

I’d love him here if we stay up, I don’t think he’d come to us if we were in The Championship sadly 

I think there's a very good chance that Brewster will be playing in the championship next season, as Liverpool will want him to get as much game time as possible, which I'm not sure he'd get in the premier league, his sixteen games he's played this season are the only real first team experience he's had after all.

Josh Maja is another one I thought about, whether he'd leave Bordeaux to play in the championship I'm not sure, but could be worth a go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I think there's a very good chance that Brewster will be playing in the championship next season, as Liverpool will want him to get as much game time as possible, which I'm not sure he'd get in the premier league, his sixteen games he's played this season are the only real first team experience he's had after all.

Josh Maja is another one I thought about, whether he'd leave Bordeaux to play in the championship I'm not sure, but could be worth a go.

Either of those players would be great on loan or permanent 

• Thanks 1

I see Ben Woodburn is now converted into a AM ... Worth a punt. Also would love us to get Joe Rodon regardless what division we are in. The kids got a great future! 

• Like 1