Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

24 minutes ago, villatillidie1980 said:

I am desperately trying to convince myself that it’s all going on in the background and we’re doing things under the radar.  I am going to be so deflated if we haven’t managed to get a couple of signings in by kick off time. 

Blimey. What do you think is happening then? Of course we are working hard to get the right players in. It is not an easy process. It will happen. I just hope we don’t get frustrated and go for our lesser targets. We need to hold our nerve.

Looking at the latest couple of pages and realizing that our collective decent into madness has gone a bit further than I thought. At this point it should be considered pure philanthropy to finally sign a decent player or two! 🤔

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Definitely not Ollie Watkins then

Webp.net-resizeimage.thumb.jpg.fb957fe42aa2f6bd28bfbaa5f1fc643a.jpg

This is not actually a pub at all. Although it appears to be a window it is actually a jail cell in Julie B's basement. She has managed to capture the entire villa training and recruitment team. This is why we haven't had any transfers yet. Somebody dial 999 so we can get them back and finally start to sign players! 

• Haha 3

Oh thats who we trying to work out, where Messi is in that last edit?!

I just thought that was Cutler and everyone was trying to work out the chap opposite between Shakespeare and Terry!

Chalobah is a central midfielder. Had loads of injuries last three years and was just a squad player for Watford so don't really see the point in signing him, doubt the link is true anyway.

The other one is constantly loaned out to championship, think he was at Huddersfield last season and wasn't a regular so not of the required quality.

Edited by VillaChris

43 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Blimey. What do you think is happening then? Of course we are working hard to get the right players in. It is not an easy process. It will happen. I just hope we don’t get frustrated and go for our lesser targets. We need to hold our nerve.

I don’t for one minute think we’re not working hard, I’m just hoping that things are further along with certain players than it currently appears.