Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

38 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Looks like watkins next to smith. 

This is classic confirmation bias brought about by no signings, you are seeing what you want to see: It’s not Smith, JT and Shakespeare its Adrian Chiles, Robert DeNiro and Phil Davis, they are quite often in the Erdington Harvester

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Rashkins!

We said sod all your transfer fees and spent the money on hybrid cloning/creation research!

We've developed a beast!

On a serious note though, that looks like it COULD be Watkins

Or

Scott Sinclair.

Scott Sinclair don't give me nightmares please 😂

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Table decorated and ready fo the party - Picture of The Fig and Olive,  Middleton - Tripadvisor

Fig and Olive, Middleton, cracking food, great service, discreet staff...

Discreet staff who for example might not blab their mouths off to their mates when staff AND prospective new players are dining there? 

Did this used to be called The Green Man? I used to go there years ago and that was a lovely pub. 

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Discreet staff who for example might not blab their mouths off to their mates when staff AND prospective new players are dining there? 

Did this used to be called The Green Man? I used to go there years ago and that was a lovely pub. 

No, that's 2 mins down the road.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

Let's have a game of guess who?!

Looks like Rashica to me!

Left to right.....Shakespeare, Mcginn likes a lager, receding hairline guy, Terry, Ezri Konsa drinks a vodka and a Jager, and is flanked by Dean Smithy.  Sorry couldn't help it!