Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

He's 28 and done his ACL twice, and has had 1 season where he scored double figures in the league.

We need a decent goalscorer. We don't need someone in their late 20s who has a couple of grim injuries in his past and a pretty average record. He's the kind of player toys maybe be ok bringing in to fill out the squad as an option, but at the money he'd demand when we need better, no. No. No.

It sounds like I’m the only one that would take him, Smith would get the best out of him

10 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

I know I'm clutching at straws. Desperate times... 😆

watkins rashica.jpg

My dream is that we have done all of our business and announce them all at the same time. 

Doing a Villa will forever more mean spending £150 million and announcing all of your secret signings on the same day. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

I know I'm clutching at straws. Desperate times... 😆

watkins rashica.jpg

Rashkins!

We said sod all your transfer fees and spent the money on hybrid cloning/creation research!

We've developed a beast!

On a serious note though, that looks like it COULD be Watkins

Or

Scott Sinclair.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 31/08/2020 at 19:37, MaVilla said:

not that we stand a chance of signing Messi........but.........this vid is apparently when he was 8??

My second eldest is 9 and i assure you all that his Sunday matches look nothing like this :P ........this kind of skill is almost a god given gift.

It's actually a 20 year old Alan Wright playing against a team of under 8s.

• Haha 3